NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was waiting for you to mention your Super Bowls from the 80s which this team had nothing to do with :rotfl but just admit seattle has your current teams number. The last three games with the current roster for both teams goes like this you barely beat us at your house13-6 with true rookie qb who still hadn't been unleashed yet not to mention we beat our selves with numerous drop passes (dont believe me rewatch the game) got humiliated 42-13 at our house Then got stomped again last week
Not to mention ur defense was way better than ours last year

1) Pretty sure I didn't mention the 49ers Super Bowls of the past. Which I can, because it's five more than the Seahawks have. I mean even IF Seattle had ever won ONE, at least you'd have some bragging rights that will matter at season's end. I was referring to last year's Super Bowl.

2) The rosters changing all the time. You're 1-0 against THIS roster.

3) We beat ourselves? Really? You really like to hang your hate on excuses don't you? We still scored on you more than you did on us. If Alex Smith didn't throw a dumb redzone interception with Randy Moss standing WIDE open in the endzone waving his arms in the air (with Gore pointing at him the entire time) we would have beat you worse. Not to mention, if you want to get petty, your corners were holding our receivers all the way down the sidelinesmost of the game.

4) Defense was way better? Pretty sure you guys finished ahead of us in total defense/points allowed.

1) Pretty sure I didn't mention the 49ers Super Bowls of the past. Which I can, because it's five more than the Seahawks have. I mean even IF Seattle had ever won ONE, at least you'd have some bragging rights that will matter at season's end. I was referring to last year's Super Bowl.

2) The rosters changing all the time. You're 1-0 against THIS roster.

3) We beat ourselves? Really? You really like to hang your hate on excuses don't you? We still scored on you more than you did on us. If Alex Smith didn't throw a dumb redzone interception with Randy Moss standing WIDE open in the endzone waving his arms in the air (with Gore pointing at him the entire time) we would have beat you worse. Not to mention, if you want to get petty, your corners were holding our receivers all the way down the sidelinesmost of the game.

4) Defense was way better? Pretty sure you guys finished ahead of us in total defense/points allowed.

Ok you win kap is the greatest qb ever as well as this niner team u guys will win the superbowl for the next 5 years and wilson is a midget who has no qb skills
Whiner nation nobody gots it better

Let me lighten the mood a little.

1230038_10153238720185398_344011646_n_medium.jpg

WTF are the Browns thinking. The Cleveland coach must really really dislike Richardson.

Hard to believe that what will probably be a 20th pick was the best they could get.

WTF are the Browns thinking. The Cleveland coach must really really dislike Richardson.

Hard to believe that what will probably be a 20th pick was the best they could get.

That's the instant reaction, but the honest reaction is that Trent Richardson really shouldn't have been a first round pick. Great RBs can be had well after the 3rd round. You use 1st round picks to get QBs, WRs, OL, and a great pass rusher. I believe it greatly benefits both teams. Now the Browns have 2 first round picks, and the Colts have a good RB for the future (with no O Line). Good trade all around. The negative that comes from this trade though shows that the Browns have quit for the year.

And also in Browns news, they have decided to start there 3rd string quarterback. I don't even know his name.

That's the instant reaction, but the honest reaction is that Trent Richardson really shouldn't have been a first round pick. Great RBs can be had well after the 3rd round. You use 1st round picks to get QBs, WRs, OL, and a great pass rusher.

I'm fine with Tampa Bay getting Doug Martin in the first round. :)

Back