Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks better then promo photos, I love it, thanks for posting pictures Felmar, congrats on getting it ;)

Hi Kiangel, thanks for responding. Mine is the exclusive. I have checked my credit card and the money seems to have gone for it. I did email sideshow yesterday and they reckon it will ship in up to 3 days time but im just worried now why my order page says processing again after saying it was shipping soon

That is strange =[ I am new at all of this myself, but I think u are ok. If they didn't say anything about there being a problem with ur item.
She looks amazing!!!
Thanks for the pics!

ney6.jpg

Smokin'!:devil It turned out pretty well indeed.

Relieved to see the blue looks good, however those shots make the eyes look weird for some reason. I'm going to chalk it up to camera flash until I get mine in hand.

In hand pics look great! Congrats to Felmar for being first to have one to post. Have you got space to wedge that into your room?

BTW, Felipe. I finally got one of those full body 1/4 Queens.:yess: Thanks for the help on that.

I'll be getting mine tomorrow. I'll post pics as well.

What # did you get?

Me too! I will work on the eyes and hair line sometime tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to make it even better. It is a great piece but that hairline is a big distraction. i have lots of reference photos and it does need some fixing.....

Cheers

She looks really good in those pics! i'll order as soon as i get some more spare cash. :lol

Back