Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is pretty cool but I've not got the room for anymore PF's, I wonder if HT are still making these? Seems like forever when I got excited about that announcement dam it

This looks like a porcelain figure. Which aint necessarily bad, but we are looking for different stuff I think :rolleyes:

This no longer looks like Neytiri. The nose is so pointy you can get hurt with it.

Sadly, I just cancelled my order.:( I'm not prepared to pay for what I see in these new pics. I gave this exact explanation in the comment box, while cancelling. If in-hand pics look like the SDCC pics, then i'll re-order.

I think her iris (irides) are not big enough, so she lacks that doe eyed look she had in the film.

On a side note. Darth you are correct. If you like it that is all that matters. Hope you enjoy her. No sarcasm intended :)

Yeah, her eyes are not big enough, her nose isn't wide enough or very defined, her hairline is just wrong, the yellow dots are way too big, etc, etc.. It's a shame really. The piece shown at SDCC was beautiful. The factory seems to have deformed the head a bit, specifically in terms of the lips and nose.

Holy crap yeah the head shape even looks more narrow. At least if the prototype that was shown at Comic Con goes up for sale it would be good to buy.

Ive made a PS with the two images, hope this helps to compare

20hroqx.jpg

Thanks for the picture.

Basically, the head shape is off, the nose is longer and slimmer, the mouth has a a flat look, the eye color is horrible.

I don't see this thing selling out for years.

I am not sure but I think is the same sculpt but with different perspective looks like another sculpt. The 3/4 sideface makes his face more enlongated. The colours have changed, the hair is more black now but you must have in count that the ambient light can alter the colour of the prototype in the first pics

Edit: I have seen another of those new pics and looks like they changed something on the sculpt. The likeness has lost a few points with respect the prototype

Last edited:
the lighting in the new pictures is so horrible it's hard to tell what it looks like at all! The photographer needs to try again!

Glad there wasn't a deposit on this, it looks worse now, going to have to cancel. Sucks.

I had concerns before so I canceled and when I got the notice of the change I couldnt wait to check it out...but I think it looks worse now. The face quality somehow looks cheapened. The eyes look more toyish or cartoony. They seemed so much better before.

definitely gonna have to cancel my exclusive. This turned out really horrible. What a shame, it had potential. The wait for Hot Toys continues...

Back