Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks 36" tall to me. I'm 6', and from my waist to the top of my head is 36". He's also closer to the lens, which makes the maquette look a bit smaller than if they were exactly the same distance.

Neytiri.jpg

WAIT....is the base glowing?? Holly Sh$&%...this lights up?
I changed my mind..I want it again :clap

Chris

Where is this video posted?
Erm, just one page earlier.....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FD8sNTffDKg?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FD8sNTffDKg?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

1 minute 47 seconds, Neytiri Maquette SSC/Legacy Effects :panic:

Umm...I see no link to the video within the last 100 posts (I'm using tapatalk on my phone and see 50 posts per page, no link to video on any of them)

Umm...I see no link to the video within the last 100 posts (I'm using tapatalk on my phone and see 50 posts per page, no link to video on any of them)

I've quoted the post with the video in my last post, so if you don't see it there, then you've got some problem with your phone settings.

It's a video from YouTube (if that means anything to you)

Awesome Video, it does encourage me to take more interest in their neytiri. Im looking forward to more finished product shots.

I think sideshows is 1:5. Too big to go with hot toy figures and be on scale but too small to be as tall as the 1:4 legacy. That puts it at 1:5 like their marvel comiquette line.

I believe the sideshow piece is supposed to be 1:6 scale.

Given the larger size of these Avatar aliens, 1:6 scale sounds about right.

Given the choice of SS vs Legacy, I would only consider the Legacy piece as the sculpted piece to own. If I am going to spend $300 then you might as well get the Hot Toys.

Thx guys - the SS does look ar least close too 1/6 - think i'll go for that one... If HT ever release their figures i'm on that too.

I've been watching the newsletter very closely all month hoping that they would announce the shipping date for the statue (since it's supposed to ship 1Q11). Unfortunately no info yet. I can't wait to get my exclusive.

Back