Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care much for the crouching pose. It seems less "Neytiri" and more "Make her shorter so she fits in a curio." Looking forward to seeing Legacy's finished standing piece.

It's pretty much based on a still from the movie. She's just holding her bow in the other hand and not standing on rock.

Guess we`ll finally be able to see her tits :lol

Looks great!

Yes, you do. I got to handle her during setup of their booth today, and she is anatomically correct. The feathers hide it, but there's boobage. I'm not use if the final piece will have removable or reposable feathers, but they did come off of this piece.

Wow - lots of naughty angles of Neytiri. Sculpt looks great, though the paintwork looks a little flat (could just be the photos).

It is in peson as well. It would take much touch up with an airbrush to really punch it up though.

Still don't know if she will actually have nipples. :dunno

She does.

You're at the Con right now aren't you. :mad:

As was I, all day, posing figures for Sideshow's booth. They are all really friendly, great guys and girls. Yesterday and today were really hard work, but it was great to be a part of it.

I think this looks great! Is there a preview of the legacy piece so I can compare?

There is no preview of the Legacy version at the Sideshow booth, but there is a lifesize poster CG form representation of it at the Legacy booth. She's going to be about 3' tall in a straight up standing pose.

The Legacy booth also has the lifesized Amp Suit, as well as all the lifesized Iron Man 1 suits, including Iron Monger.

It's somewhere between 1' and 2'. I'd say about 18" roughly. The little white spots on her are amazing. Hard to really see in some of these pics, but impressive in person.

There is no preview of the Legacy version at the Sideshow booth, but there is a lifesize poster CG form representation of it at the Legacy booth. She's going to be about 3' tall in a straight up standing pose.

So about 2k for the statue then...:panic:

Thanks mate, I think I will wait for the Legacy one, even though I prefer this pose. I thought the preview maquette was better than this one. Still not liking the hair - does that look as stuck on on person as in the pictures?

No, the hair doesn't look that much like a wig in person. The pictures are much larger than the actual piece. Her head is about par for a 1/4 figure, which again makes her just right for 1/6.

So about 2k for the statue then...:panic:

That one will likely be about that yeah. Cinemaquette ballpark for sure.

Cheers, I didn't stop to think that her head will be 1/4 of the size it is on my monitor...
Enjoy the Con man, thanks again!

Nothing makes sense with how over priced Colossus is.
The way things have been lately - just expect it is all I'm sayin!

This looks pretty sweet! Shall probably order it and wait and see if prefer PF and then either cancel or keep it. Either way will be getting this or the PF over Hot Toys version!

This looks pretty sweet! Shall probably order it and wait and see if prefer PF and then either cancel or keep it. Either way will be getting this or the PF over Hot Toys version!

Is this the first thing you've wanted from SDCC this year?

Wow! she turned out great, a must buy for me.:yess:

Shame they don't have even an unpainted prototype of the Legacy one. I think it's fair to say it's going to be something extra special though.

Back