Next week's NEW FIGURE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
It will be Jar Jar Binks with exclusive middle finger hand.

Sideshow's only allowed to do that if the add the Orc Arrows to the Boromir Exclusive so I can have a dead Jar Jar - the only good Jar Jar variant IMHO.

On a serious note it could be A New Hope Rebel Trooper. They would be a good start to the Military Line, and would have a Helmet (not that I would imagine that particular helmet causing a problem) and would be a good test for inclusive if people were army building. I'd be suprised to see Clone or Stormtroopers this early given the armour issues. Of course they could prototype some armour by building a MEDIEVIL KURGAN! :emperor

Agent0028 said:
The only version of Jar Jar I'd consider buying.

Nah, It will be an exclusive Jar Jar that has a really irritating voice motion detector voice chip so we can hear 12 of his favourite sayings :monkey4

Joking aside, Im of the view it will be Sidious or Maul although Shaihulud's theory on the troopers could hold some weight as it is their first crack at Inclusive ordering.

Either way im not arsed :emperor :maul I just want another one. Yeh hah.
Cue the shameless wookie dance :chew :chew :chew :chew

Back