Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
Rumor is they will be releasing Waitress Sarah with exclusive ice cream in the pocket.

I got it, they can also include pugsley!

ideally I would like to have all the figures from the first time/fight they meet Technoir and Galleria. that would be a nice trio representation from both films.

I'm expecting a T1 announcment of the licnece at least any day now. As well as the BD T-800. There's just something so damn cool about Cameron's creations rendered in that scale with such perfection.

I hope you're right. What makes you so confident about that?

I wonder how Hot Toys will approach Sarah Connor for Terminator 1, if the regular throughout the film how much accesories can she have? the gun Traxler gave Reese, a pipe bomb? maybe the crushed endoarm?

Answer is they won't approach her at all. T1 Sarah is probably only slightly more likely than young John Connor because they already have a body for her whereas John would require a unique child body.

The T1 line will most likely just be 2 or 3 T-800s and 1 or 2 Kyle Reese if we're very lucky.

Answer is they won't approach her at all. T1 Sarah is probably only slightly more likely than young John Connor because they already have a body for her whereas John would require a unique child body.

The T1 line will most likely just be 2 or 3 T-800s and 1 or 2 Kyle Reese if we're very lucky.

I think so too a-dev, but damn it would have been so cool to have a display set-up of Kyle and Sarah together with T-800 trailing behind, be it Technoir, Police Shootout, highway chase.

2010 is HT's ten year anniversary. They have a lot of 'classic' movies planned. Platoon, Superman, and T1 was mentioned in the same article as Superman months back. All that is left with the T2 line is the BD T-800. Maybe a new Endo. I'd say they'll announce T1 maybe November or December, with the first pics around Xmas like the T-800 last year.

2010 is HT's ten year anniversary. They have a lot of 'classic' movies planned. Platoon, Superman, and T1 was mentioned in the same article as Superman months back. All that is left with the T2 line is the BD T-800. Maybe a new Endo. I'd say they'll announce T1 maybe November or December, with the first pics around Xmas like the T-800 last year.

why do you think they would not do a Cyberdyne Shootdown one?

post-SWAT / Steel Mill would be nice because you could take Sarah's gun and have T-800 hold it from the truck scene where he jumps onto the tanker and unloads the lead on T-1000 :clap

I wouldn't go for that myself as theres no vehicles for him to interract with. I'll be creating a SWAT shootout T-800 though, grenade launcher slung over his shoulder and using the pistol.

I wouldn't go for that myself as theres no vehicles for him to interract with. I'll be creating a SWAT shootout T-800 though, grenade launcher slung over his shoulder and using the pistol.

can't wait for someone to re-create stay here I'll be back with gas smoke around him!

I'll be putting together both the Non-BD and BD versions of the SWAT scene - can't promise good pics though, far far below the standards of Maulfan and OMG!

Thanks for the info, Johnny! It's a great year for Terminator fans. :yess:

I get very jealous looking at this photo and wishing it was t-800 and fatboy harley :(

1b12831607234c7b7a939f583.jpg

I get very jealous looking at this photo and wishing it was t-800 and fatboy harley :(

It is odd that HT's produced the Bat-pod, ghost rider bike and I'm assuming a light cycle from Tron but neither a Mototerminator or Harley :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The bike for Ghostrider was inevitable, the very name demands it. The batpod was kind of an experiment for Hot Toys to see just how well a 1/6th vehicle would do for them - but they could easily make these ones probably because no seperate license would have to be bought. Not so for the T2 Harley bike unfortunately. And since, unlike Ghost rider, T-800 can do without a motorcycle they opted not to go any further.

Annoying because most of us would have bought it.

If they do Sarah for T1 it should be a Tec Noir Ver that way T1 T-800 can have laser sight that really lights up inside his 45. and have it pointed at Sarah's head and Reese can be sneeking up form behind... Now thats the way Sarah should be done if any...

My biggest Terminator want is a T1 Kyle Resse.

features:

Truetype body
Grey sleeveless shirt
Stained grey pants
Nike shoes
Green Trench coat
Addtional blue coat

Weapons

Sawed off ploice shotgun with rope
Police revolver
(3) three pipe bombs
Metal pole

Acessories

(2) two relaxed hands
(1) gun grip right hand
(1) gripping left hand
(1) right hand to grip pole
(1) right hand to hold pipe bombs

That would be a perfect Resse. Best part is it's doable. There isn't a ton of stuff needed for him keeping costs down. HT can just use a normal Truetype. It's cost effective and I would think popular.

Come on HT make this now!!!!:pray:

If they do Sarah for T1 it should be a Tec Noir Ver that way T1 T-800 can have laser sight that really lights up inside his 45. and have it pointed at Sarah's head and Reese can be sneeking up form behind... Now thats the way Sarah should be done if any...

what would be the difference between this and the rest of the film, a jacket accessory?

Back