Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
I see no need for a young Connor figure. As for accessories... maybe some PIMPLE CREAM and SONY PSP in his school bag. :lol Would be a waste of a figure in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Doktor Von Evil:
Young Connor, still uncharted territory!

T'would be bought by me. Maybe even 2 depending on what accessories and parts they provided.

The need is for a complete representation of the principle cast of a film...for once. A 'waste' of a figure? No more so than Prince Dastan or Perseus. Useless characters from licenses Hot Toys no doubt regrets buying. At least young John would have back-up with a full range of figures around him. They'll be pointless one-offs for films no one gave a crap about before their credits even started rolling.

I voted for T2, not because I'd like a young HT John Connor (and hardcore fans would totally get him to go with their Sarah and Arnie), but because I'd like a T2 Endoskeleton. Possibly chromed. The old T-800 Endo's are pretty damn pricey for what they are, and the possibility of a new T-800 Endoskeleton with HT's now-improved sculpting and paint apps would be fantastic. The ultimate Endo trio would be complete: T-600, T-700, and chromed movie-accurate T-800.

MAKE IT SO, HT! WE KNOW YOU LOVE MILKING LINES, AND WHEN IT'S THE SAME CHARACTER FROM A DIFFERENT MOVIE, IT'S THE PERFECT EXCUSE FOR A MUCH-NEEDED UPDATE :D!

HT has the new Arnold (T2) body, head. All they need is the clothing and weapons for T-1 and it would sell great! They gave us two heads for Marcus. They could give us 2 maybe even 3 heads for Arnold. From no damage to medium, to full damage.

Give us a new Kyle Reese, two sets of clothings, future war and Tech Noir. Need to include all the gear. Don't forget the details like the burned in UPC code. Even with him, you could include two heads.

Another Endoskeleton, just chrome the one you have already. People will be lined up to get this.

A future John Connor is something I hope for as well.

The need is for a complete representation of the principle cast of a film...for once. A 'waste' of a figure? No more so than Prince Dastan or Perseus. Useless characters from licenses Hot Toys no doubt regrets buying. At least young John would have back-up with a full range of figures around him. They'll be pointless one-offs for films no one gave a crap about before their credits even started rolling.

Dastan was a main character who has a interesting visual look.

John Connor is a 10 year old in jeans and a Public Eneimes t-shirt...

It's boring. Maybe i'm in a different boat, but normal dude's in cloths make pretty boring figures. IMO. :dunno

The collection isn't complete without a young John. I bet there wouldn't be any problems selling him. He would look great with the T-800, Sarah, etc.

I hope Hot Toys does make Kyle Reese at some point.

Thats only the last resort if they can't make the actual 1984 T1 Kyle Reese surely?

say if they make the future Reese again with revised sculpting, would Hot Toys be able to put two Reese's in the same Terminator 1 line? at least if they did it for two they can say we did two Reeses for two different Terminator films. not sure how Hot Toys would do it, I don't know tech stuff :lol

this is what I'd like to see, all Hot Toys movie masterpieces.

Cyberdyne Showdown, I want this because no one and no one has made a Terminator figure from this yet that if you remove the jacket will expose the endo arm that is now gloved! this figure should also have a plated chest or whatever you call it, an alternate ripped shirt and an alternate partially damaged Arnold head so you can have both the Cyberdyne showdown and SWAT battle scenes all in one figure. the accessories minigun, thumper, tear jerk launcher would be amazing!

Battle Damaged with elevated grate base and steel pole so to recreate the alternate power Terminator revives scene of him ripping the pole out of his chest.

Kyle Reese 1984 and future, can't go wrong with any of these.

say if they make the future Reese again with revised sculpting, would Hot Toys be able to put two Reese's in the same Terminator 1 line?

at least if they did it for two they can say we did two Reeses for two different Terminator films. not sure how Hot Toys would do it, I don't know tech stuff :lol

:clap Nice quote. But I don't see why they wouldn't make 2 Reeses just for the T1 line. I'm just not sure they'd bother redoing future Reese at all. They probably only did that one in the first place because they thought it'd be the more interesting outfit to make up for the fact that the figure didn't have Biehn's likeness.

this is what I'd like to see, all Hot Toys movie masterpieces.

Cyberdyne Showdown, I want this because no one and no one has made a Terminator figure from this yet that if you remove the jacket will expose the endo arm that is now gloved! this figure should also have a plated chest or whatever you call it, an alternate ripped shirt and an alternate partially damaged Arnold head so you can have both the Cyberdyne showdown and SWAT battle scenes all in one figure. the accessories minigun, thumper, tear jerk launcher would be amazing!

Battle Damaged with elevated grate base and steel pole so to recreate the alternate power Terminator revives scene of him ripping the pole out of his chest.

I'd never actually thought of that about the Cyberdyne version of the T-800 - having the endoskeleton arm still exposed underneath the jacket with a gloved hand, as it would be. I mean in the film they didn't try any special effects or prosthetics to indicate that his arm was still defleshed - in fact in at least one scene, the SE bit where he's using a fireaxe to trash computers, you can see his very much fleshed human wrist exposed as he takes a swing.

Its a good idea, I'll be thrilled if the Hot Toys figure has that feature but I'm not sure they'll actually do it. I have a feeling they'll just use an MMS117 muscle arm and assume no one would display it with his jacket sleeve rolled-up that this 'innaccuracy' would be seen.

I also like the idea of the elevated floor-grating base so that you can 'impale' the T-800 through it. Again though I can't see that happening. Others would love to have the chains he gets lowered into the molten steel with just as much. But I don't think we'll get an environmental base at all, especially not if the figure ends up being 2in1 Cyberdyne AND final Battle with all the extra clothes, weapons and heads that would need.

I really hope we at least get a steel pole though! You'd think it'd be easy to find something around the house or in a tool box that looks like a 1/6th steel pole but :dunno

thanks a-dev for your feedback, I'd love to see these but in the end it might just be a pipe dream. though the Battle Damage seems to be in quite demand from a number of members here, it would be great if they made that with a pole accessory since he did use it as a weapon to get T-1000 away from Sarah and it's something that doesn't need much detail and sculpting to create.

I'm curious if a Battle Damaged is made, how will the endo eye light up and for how long. I'd like to see one made like the endoskull where there is a fade or gradual increase in light.

A dimmable LED for the eye - also a good idea. That'd be great for the powering down and then powering back up scene. Its actually something that annoys me a tad about the NECA final battle figure - the light is too big and bright. I'd prefer it smaller and dimmer suggesting low power.

Terminator police shootout scene.
I'd love to have him. :pray:
Terminator.jpg

it's too bad we will never see a Traxler or Wujovich figures, I thought they were overlooked characters from the first film.

I'm probably the only one that feels this way but I always felt that Dyson's facial expressions after his last breath looks a lot like the Endoskull.

it's too bad we will never see a Traxler or Wujovich figures, I thought they were overlooked characters from the first film.

I'm probably the only one that feels this way but I always felt that Dyson's facial expressions after his last breath looks a lot like the Endoskull.

You could always make some customs of them.

Back