NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's Luke Skywalker I really want HT to deliver on more than anything. ROTJ Jedi Knight and an older, Episode VII Jedi Master. Then we can talk about the rest. :)

Easily my most anticipated HT SW figure at the moment. Trumps all else.

ff0rhc.png

That's an easy pass for me considering he was only on screen for maybe a minute, and episode 8 Luke will probably do something.

Me too. I agree.

I doubt the outfit will change in VIII so its a win win.

I wouldn't bank on it and besides the accessories might change a lot. We have no idea if he is still using the lightsaber he had in ROTJ, or the details under the outer cloak. Before I saw the movie I swore that Luke would be the one figure I would buy, but now I am just going to wait because I am sure whatever they put out for Luke with Episode 8 will be better. Between OT Star Wars, all the Marvel movies and even DC movies coming out between now and episode 8 I have plenty of other figures to spend my money on while I wait.

ROTJ Luke would be an instant buy.

For sure

I would take ANY luke HT do...even if it was for only 1min of screentime.
This shizz is history in the making..;)

Yeah, really hope we get a new OT announcement form HT soon. I still need to get the Sandtrooper, but after that I'll be caught up.

Tarkin would be incredible... I just wonder if HT sees him as important enough to get a figure. He's certainly been represented in busts and the PF from Sideshow, but still no 1/6 :huh

I assume the most likely move for HT is to move into ESB mode.

Yeah, really hope we get a new OT announcement form HT soon. I still need to get the Sandtrooper, but after that I'll be caught up.

Tarkin would be incredible... I just wonder if HT sees him as important enough to get a figure. He's certainly been represented in busts and the PF from Sideshow, but still no 1/6 :huh

I assume the most likely move for HT is to move into ESB mode.

It would a be a huge missed opportunity for HT not to do Tarkin. He's as much a villain as Vader is in ANH.

Hopefully Howard's seen this poster.

6gg8rr.jpg

I'd be so disappointed if Tarkin was announced next, it would just a boring figure to me. Same if they announced Hux.

It'd be a good sign of how deep they're willing to go with the line. I'd be happy to see him. Not positive I'd buy him, but maybe. If I really just decided to stick with ANH he'd be a definite though.

Back