NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even one? Even if it was free? You gotta want at least one :lol

Honestly, no. The only part I enjoyed in any of the prequel films was when Obi Wan cut off Anakin's legs. For some reason that scene is always hysterical to me. :lol I'm a bad person.

I know it's popular to hate on the PT, but I honest to goodness just didn't enjoy those films. I wish I did! Because I do love me some Star Wars.

Don't think I'd buy any PT figures personally but would love to see some made. I'm pretty sure the only PT figures I would consider would be Qui-Gon, Maul, and ROTS Kenobi.

Only ones I'd even consider buying are Maul and possibly RotS Obi Wan, I enjoy parts of the PT but not enough to fill my shelves with the figures.

Hope we don't see that stuff for a long time. Want ESB and ROTJ long before. Then I'll be done with SW. Hmm, was hoping for another OT announcement by now. :(

I want ROTS Obi and Anakin. Maybe Windu :(

Anakin could have an exclusive dismembered body sculpt
Mace Windu could have an exclusive severed hand

I want ROTS Obi and Anakin. Maybe Windu :(

Anakin could have an exclusive dismembered body sculpt
Mace Windu could have an exclusive severed hand

I would buy HT versions of:

Darth Maul
Count Dooku
General Grievous
Commander Cody
Palpatine in his Red Robes

👍👍👍

I absolutely love this outfit

2le03tx.jpg

I read somewhere that Lucas based it on the stoles Catholic priests wear and wanted this particular outfit for him to wear when he finally turned Anakin.

Hot Toys PT?

Definite buys for me would include Episode III versions of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker/Sith Eyes Vader, along with Count Dooku (where is he?), sourced from either Episode II or III.

But it's Luke Skywalker I really want HT to deliver on more than anything. ROTJ Jedi Knight and an older, Episode VII Jedi Master. Then we can talk about the rest. :)

Back