NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to see a Rey, Poe, or Finn reveal this Friday. It's been 2 weeks since the last reveal.

Yeah they've been pretty consistent. What's next? I doubt they want to spoil Snoke. So... In thinking Han, Rey, or Finn. They've had the most coverage in trailers.

I recon Finn maybe... most likely dressed as a Stormtrooper [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I recon Finn maybe... most likely dressed as a Stormtrooper [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Lolol even though they could swap over the armor, they can't totally rush it. Finn is probably shorter than standard troopers and we would still need to see that sculpt!

Didn't think I should start a new thread for this, so I'll ask it here. Is there any forewarning on when a figure starts shipping or does SS just say "shipping now" and that's it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will get (I think) a 10 day warning but I'm sure someone here will correct me if I'm wrong time wise but you will definitely get a warning they won't just take the money

Rey and Finn teaser pics have just surfaced. Rey has BB8 included. Rey's face is covered with a scarf in the image. I am sure both will be superb.

Looks fantastic :yess: Hope the head sculpt is equally great :pray:

Me too. With a lack of Amidala/Padme at this scale it would be great to see another realistic looking female figure. I have already made a custom Mara Jade from a Black Widow, due to the imbalance in my collection :)

Just seen the pics on facebook myself!
F yeah!
Rey looks awesome! So hopefully from that pic, a masked and normal headsculpt.
Finn looks to be carrying the lightsabre on the right hand side?
Perhaps they will do an exclusive in Stormie gear down the track?
God I hope Poe is revealed soon but in X wing gear.....but if they already have Finn in resistance outfit then Poe will most likely be the same.
Exciting stuff.

WTF is this **** :slap

12279201_187982701541195_3836620652874438379_n.jpg

Rey has my favorite character design of the new characters. Will likely purchase if she and the movie are good. Definitely get a Farmboy Luke vibe from the visuals they've shown of her character--outfit, speeder. Looks good in this pic. :clap

So is that the Sideshow BB-8 some have been expecting to see? :monkey3

12249670_716181148513737_9099920102493558005_n.jpg

I'm sure there's someone here who knows all about the EU Coppertroopers and their unique significance to the expanding world of Star Wars that not many people know or care about.

Only thing that this is even comes close to is the Crimson Stormtroopers that were part of the Emperor's royal guards. They wore crimson stormtrooper armor. This is neither crimson or a royal guardsmen for the emperor though..... seems to be made up.

Maybe it is in TFA? Doubtful though....

Back