NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get_to_work_JEAN.jpg

I know this.

The wedding planner was cheating on her investment banker boyfriend. :cool:

I'm off all weekend. I think I'm going to watch a bunch of horror movies and drink good beer. Just got some new Dario Argento dvd's and I can't wait until October.

If they were going to make any non-alien Senators, I would prefer to see Bail Organa before anybody else. But I would prefer the aliens Senators first. But before any of them I would like Lak Sivrak w/Dice Ibegon, Muftak, Hem Dazon, Nabrun Leids, Labria, or especially something like a Kabe & Jawa 2-pack. Snaggletooth and Walrusman are a given of course.

Nevermind my earlier post, the next figure I wanna see is Arvel Crynyd with a 1/6th A-Wing, and then Sora Bulq.

I'd like to see them return to the prequel era jedi, but only if they went to the Republic comic well. Sora Bulq, Tholme, Tra S'aa, K'khruk, Quinlan Vos, etc.

There seems to be a good mix of OT coming plus the EU Malgus...and the PT Padawan Obi this week...
SSC next offering should be something from TPM or AOTC....which AOTC is sorely needing representation...so...a Super Battle Droid,Jango Fett or Padawan Anakin from AOTC.
Also,we NEED more female characters...Bespin/Hoth leia,Endor Leia,Slave Leia plus any Padme Amidala figure would be most welcome as well as any new female jedi-Shaak Ti or Bastila Shan come to mind.

helo. guys if i may ask:

what is the difference between 1/6 medicom RAH and 1/6 Side show?
which one better. let say: clone trooper?

I wanna see the new Sideshow female base body and besides all the Leia figures that they can do, I also wanna see Luminara Unduli and Barriss Offee too.

As far as the Medi vs SSC, I have several of the Medicom clones and I luv them. They may not have all the accessories that the Sideshow clones come with, but they have very well designed armor that fits great, awesome articulation that holds poses extremely well and their armor is shiny, unlike the Sideshow clones. They may not be quite as tall as the Sideshow clones, but when they are all posed together I think they all look just fine and you can't tell the difference.

hmm i hope i choose well, im getting medicom. and they are way more expensive than sideshow.
hope its worth it :)

hmm i hope i choose well, im getting medicom. and they are way more expensive than sideshow.
hope its worth it :)

Hey there quality, don't just take my word for it, wait and see what some of the other members have to say on the issue too. The Sideshow clones are definitely alot more affordable and Sideshow is still making clones where as Medicom isn't. Something to consider.:dunno

Back