NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that HT will make Vader to accompany Bespin Luke. I am thinking which company gets the Star Wars licence and NOT making Vader. Just my thought.

Sideshow have confirmed that they are making a new vader this year, we'll probably see it at comic con.

I'm just wondering, how come Sideshow haven't tackled this beast?

I'd be awesome to have a 1/6 or pf of Savage.

Savage_Opress_Asajj_Ventress_Count_Dooku.JPG

I'm just wondering, how come Sideshow haven't tackled this beast?

I'd be awesome to have a 1/6 or pf of Savage.

Savage_Opress_Asajj_Ventress_Count_Dooku.JPG
1/6 Savage would be awesome. :lecture

Although I would like to see some of the other Clone Wars villains tackled first (Cad Bane, Mother Talzin, Aurra Sing, Modern Ventress, Pre Vizsla etc)

I don't buy CW figures, so I look at a CW release as a chance to save some money.

Personally, I just don't get the love for the series. I watch mainly cause I hope it will get good. It has improved, but not enough to make me look forward to it.

I don't buy CW figures, so I look at a CW release as a chance to save some money.

Personally, I just don't get the love for the series. I watch mainly cause I hope it will get good. It has improved, but not enough to make me look forward to it.

:(:(:( No love for Ventress? :(:(:(

Funny thing is, I actually do own the Ventress figure, I bought it back when I was buying every SW release. Now I have to pick and choose each figure since the prices are so high. For me, CW and other EU just dont fit in my collecting plans.

You and me both brother, I stick to a strict plan or else I know I would end up going ape ____, before I knew what happened I'd be collecting Buffy figures. (Not that Joss Whedon stuff isn't great, its just not for me) :rotfl

The only other Darth to fill my Jedi/Sith Sideshow collection is Darth Tyrannus. Surprised he hasn't shown up yet.

We know Sideshow confirmed a new Darth Vader... but what are the chances for a Darth Maul, Count Dooku, and Mace Windu? I think Maul and Windu have been done before, but how long has it been?

We know Sideshow confirmed a new Darth Vader... but what are the chances for a Darth Maul, Count Dooku, and Mace Windu? I think Maul and Windu have been done before, but how long has it been?

I could see an updated Windu but possibly in his CW gear since the first release had everything you needed for all the prequels I believe.

Maul is getting his CW/EU release

SS has said that they have a sculpt ready for Dooku, but the body proportions is what's holding them back since he's so tall. Lame excuse IMO. How hard can it be to extended the legs and arms a bit? :dunno

As for The Clone Wars series, I love it and have every CW figure that's been made except for Snow Bunny Padme who I still need to get. There hasn't been many CW release though unless you count all the clones but lots of them have been in the movies so :dunno

Still waiting on my Grievous, TPM Obi-Wan and Dooku first and foremost, then Jango, Cad Bane and whoever follows. Hopefully AOTC Anakin is t far either since they have the Padawan hair worked out with thier Obi-wan

How about a Stass Allie now that SSC is gonna be putting out Commander Neyo, either on the old Buck or when they have the new base female body, it's the only reason I would want SSC to make her.

Last edited:
next release would have to be........a battle droid variant....;)

Im pretty sure we will get 2 PO's before SDCC....then ALL will be revealed.
Cannot wait to see TPM Obi,the new Vader and hopefully a Jango Fett.

How about a Stass Allie now that SSC is gonna be putting out Commander Neyo, either on the old Buck or when they have the new base female body, it's the only reason I would want SSC to make her.
I prefer Adi Gallia over Stas.

I haven't had him out in a bit, but the only thing that ever bugged me about it was the paint.

i will agree that the only thing that bugged me on ANH Han and the Stormtrooper disguise of him and Luke were the paint apps...otherwise the headsculpts are fine with me.

Back