NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think HT should be the one's to do Chewie. Having said that I also feel that SS can and has nailed all of the non-human characters. I think we need more characters from the Cantina and Jabba's palace.

:exactly::goodpost: I agree 100%. I would luv to see HT handle the Chewie. Wait, that sounded naughty, sorry.:devil

Whatever happened to this from Nov last year.... DX Han Solo.

From Tommy Wong on FB:

386765_236214646440533_138228759572456_712809_907366444_n.jpg

I think Sideshow make better clone soldiers and aliens than human characters of Star Wars, so I was thinking, why not a Yuuzhan Vong... that would be cool.

Yeah , give us a breathe of fresh air and some OT love with a few basic figures at a nice price

Biker scout. Easy
Tie fighter pilot. Easy
Death star gunner Easy

X wing pilot. Easy and multiples possible
Hoth rebel. Easy and multiples possible

Having a few nice and easy on the wallet (hopefully) releases would be nice

Yeah , give us a breathe of fresh air and some OT love with a few basic figures at a nice price

Biker scout. Easy
Tie fighter pilot. Easy
Death star gunner Easy

X wing pilot. Easy and multiples possible
Hoth rebel. Easy and multiples possible

Having a few nice and easy on the wallet (hopefully) releases would be nice

I'll take all those! :exactly:

I think Sideshow make better clone soldiers and aliens than human characters of Star Wars, so I was thinking, why not a Yuuzhan Vong... that would be cool.

I enjoyed the Yuuzhan Vong books but I don't feel like I need any 1/6th figures of them on my shelves.

:thud:

Hmm do you have an Old Ben Kenobi figure?An AOTC Ben?ANH Han Solo,
Emperor Palpatine,Sidious,chancellor Palps.......

just sayin...:monkey3:lecture

Back