NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a 1/6 Scout Trooper??

Just Hasbro's, so far. But there is great expectation that the SSC version is not far down the road. "Not far down the road" is relative to Sideshow's release pace, so my own guess is about a year-ish.

The nice thing is...it is supposed to be accompanied by a 1:6 scale Speeder Bike.

I want an Echo and Fives 2-pack in Arc Trooper Gear...

749px-EchoFivesARCarmor-TC.jpg

Fives.jpg

120px-EchoHUD-Counterattack.jpg

Echo and 5 will make great choice as a set, a definite buy for me but sad to see in S3 that one of them were lost! There is also a Commander who train Echo and 5, can't remember the name, in the beginning of S3, the one who got killed off by Ventress. I hope SS make that dude too!

how about NO MORE clones and troopers. it's like a cop out. making figures that sell for alot that didnt take precision sculpting like actual characters with a creature or human resemblance. sorry im just venting. i just keep seeing people asking for more and more clones. if you love them fine. im just eager to see something different from them like that IG-88 they've been previewing. A slave Leia would also sell TONS. what r they waiting for!!!!??????

Creatures and clones... no more humans.

Not the way I want it, but that's where SS has gone. Truth be told, they're better off for it. Stuff's been outstanding for the last year now... since the Emperor.

Let's hope and pray that the big surprise for SDCC is in fact the DROIDS!

We know they're working on 'em. We've see IG-88. And with te Dewback already thrown out there -- what could be better than that Dewback? R2 & 3PO.

For me the only two humans that still need to be done are Tarkin and Dooku. And they aren't that complicated.

Back