NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I would. I know they're essential to the line's completeness, but the longer I collect, the less interest I have in anything more from the prequels (other than TPM Obi-wan, Geonosis Padme, Dooku, Yoda, and clone commanders). It's not that I dislike prequel characters; I just really want OT figures now that they're getting past the heroes and troopers and into the character designs that were the epitome of Star Wars creativity.

I don't think I would. I know they're essential to the line's completeness, but the longer I collect, the less interest I have in anything more from the prequels (other than TPM Obi-wan, Geonosis Padme, Dooku, Yoda, and clone commanders). It's not that I dislike prequel characters; I just really want OT figures now that they're getting past the heroes and troopers and into the character designs that were the epitome of Star Wars creativity.

I can dig that. I actually think the characters are ridiculous. But after seeing Palpatine...I bet Nute and Rune would look good, anyway.

I'm sure they would look good. Right along the same lines as any TPM Amidala costumes and any of the rest of the female jedi. Robed figures seem to be one of Sideshow's strong suits.

Ewoks!? NO!

Can you imagine the constant variants? Every other month a new furball; gray, brown, black, off-gray, off-brown, off-black, black with brown but a different stick weapon! No end to it!!!

I like Ewoks.:pfft::lol

I did end up buying the entire village.:lol

See what happens? Now a whole month's SW offering blown on a black trooper.

Only three (3) more slots available until end of year for PPOs...

Dooku....

IG-88...so they say...

and... yet another clone/trooper variant...

That's it. Year's done. Happy 2011.

If its true that we are left with 3 announcements this year.

My guesses are: IG-88, PT Yoda and Bly.:)

Caught a little of AOTC on Spike while channel-surfing tonight...

Sideshow...please produce a really great Count Dooku!

Caught a little of AOTC on Spike while channel-surfing tonight...

Sideshow...please produce a really great Count Dooku!

:lol Me too... I'm hopeful that there'll be an announcement for some character that no one has mentioned yet-- along with a couple of needed ones (and Dooku is the best from the PT I think).

All i really want is a decent Luke. X-Wing/Endor. Hoth i will buy but really don't count to me cause no hair. (i'm strange that way, unless they NAIL the sculpt and paint) So i hope Medicom revists Luke as well as he is my fave character.

So i would like

1. Luke any kind.
2. Reveal Vader (C'mon SS Medicom did it 6 yrs ago, and did it well height aside)
3. Leia that don't look like a Barbie toy.
4. Sand person/Tusken Raider
5. Biker Scout
6. ROTJ Han
7. Biggs Darklighter (hey it could happen)

I'll take anything Star Wars and be happy with it. Today, my preference would lean toward Snowtroopers and Biker Scouts...but that could change tomorrow.

Still waiting for Hoth gear characters, with Han at the top for me. But I'm also looking forward to the Tusken Raiders and X-Wing pilots. I'd even be interested in Naboo troops/pilots. Not to mention the droids and Chewie.

There's still so much left!

Still waiting for Hoth gear characters, with Han at the top for me. But I'm also looking forward to the Tusken Raiders and X-Wing pilots. I'd even be interested in Naboo troops/pilots. Not to mention the droids and Chewie.

There's still so much left!

Do you think we'll get full sculpts with the ability to just pull the hood up or down? (Hoth Han/Luke)

Back