NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the neck is very much part of the portrait. An exposed neck peg looks lazy. In the case of the Emperor they really had to include it there.

This was just posted in the Sideshow newsletter about CV...

Sideshow Collectibles will be celebrating this gathering of Sith and Jedi enthusiasts with an awesome contest, a commanding product reveal, Gift Card giveaways, and more! Be sure to visit SideshowCollectibles.com beginning on Thursday, August 12th to take part in our 'Star Wars' Celebration V bash! [Sideshow's Celebration

The commanding product reveal I'm guessing is the 1:6 Commander Cody.
That was my guess as well. Makes sense, too, since it's been over a year since he was first announced the initial headsculpt was shown (SDCC 2009).

We need the following:

g778592_10227311A~Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Posters.jpg

yes we do... and a prequel yoda. and a dooku, and about 100 or so other jedi.
Good news is both Dooku and Yoda are in development. Hopefully we'll see some prototype pics of the PT Yoda around the time the ESB version gets released. :pray:

As far as the prequels go. I would really like to see another jedi. Maybe Agen Kolar or Shaak Ti. Captain Typho or Panaka would be a nice suprise though. I like military releases.

I'm always game for more Jedi...and yes, Panaka or Typho would be great. Those outfits would be really something if rendered well in sixth-scale. For Typho. I'd really like the outfit he wore through most of the movie, the one featuring the scalloped shoulders on the jacket...

I'm enjoying the OT stuff...but I want to hear that more prequel stuff is in the pipeline too...

i am the opposite... the Naboo military is about the last thing i want to see. bring on the bounty hunters... the snowtroopers... the tuskens... tarkin... a jawa...

Other than clone commanders, if they only made TPM Obi-wan, Geonosis Padme, Yoda and Count Dooku, I think I would be content with PT offerings.

i am the opposite... the Naboo military is about the last thing i want to see. bring on the bounty hunters... the snowtroopers... the tuskens... tarkin... a jawa...

Oh I agree. I am just speaking strictly PT. Ep 1 in particular. As far as OT. I want it all. Bounty hunters. Tuskens. Snow and Scout Troopers. Even Owen and Beru charred skeleton Exclusive pieces.

But Ep1 has slim pickins'

Def hope there is a Tie Fighter and Snow Trooper soon. Maybe a Droid and a Jar Jar.I wish SS would start a 1:6 scale vehicle line....AT-AT, ST, Speeder, Tie Fighter.

I would LUV to see some 1/6th scale vehicles, that would so rock!!! But there is no way that I could ever afford those and I would have no room whatsoever to display them. The shelves in my little 1 bedroom apt are already filled to capacity with SS and HT figs, not to mention my extensive SW lego collection and all my GG SW busts, LOL. As it is, I need to get a bigger place just because SS keeps putting out product.

As far as 1/6th figs I'd like to see, how about Sora Bulq, Klaatu, Barada, Nikto, Weequay, Lando in Skiff guard disguise, Hoth Leia, Wampa, Tauntaun, Jawa(s) 2-pack, Grevious, Oola, Luminara, Bariss, Shakk Ti, Porkins, AT-AT Veers, Max Rebo band, Yaddle, Poggle the Lesser, Lama Su, pilot Jango, Yakface, Nien Numb, Garindan, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan, Wuher w/bar enviro, Lobot, A-wing, Y-wing, x-wing, B-wing, TIE, AT-AT, AT-ST and Snow-speeder Pilots. I could go on, but I think that's enough for now, LOL.

It would be nice to see some ot love - leia particularly needs a release- hoth leia would work with the current bodies

Or even a generic imperial officer

As for1/6 vehicles - just too damn big
But a 1/6 x wing cockpit environ?

How could you NOT want a General Grevious?

You're right. Magnaguards and Droidekas would be sick as well. The problem is that I don't really want to pay that much for a prequel figure. (Expensive OT droids, I could handle.)

If I went any further than my four core PT figures, it would be for an AOTC Anakin, Jango Fett, a Republic comic Durge, select Order 66 jedi, and that's it.

I would really like to see SS release "Costume Sets". I know this comes up from time to time. But seriously, I would be all over jedi robes, Imperial uniforms, and Mando Armor.

I figure if I keep bringing it up, then maybe SS will take the hint.

And while I am hinting, how about a Republic Commando!!!!!!

And on an off note, I want Serenity/Firefly Figures!!!!!!

Back