NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get just one version of 3PO. Give me the standard gold version. As far as Grievous I'll get that no questions asked.

I wouldn't mind separate ANH and ESB (to ride in pieces on Chewie's back) 3PO's, but I can do without a PT version. Not that each of those three wouldn't be cool in it's own right, but they can't hold a candle to any Executor bounty hunter (Dengar included).

I would like a Grievous figure and a ANH Droids pack like the Jabba's creatures packs with Gonk Droid, IT-O Interrogator and mouse droid.

I'd expect the first droids to be no more complex than what will work on the armor body. Once C-3PO is done, the way opens immediately for a Death Star Droid, 4LOM, and every other protocal droid.

If they offer R2 at the same time, any astromech will be a possibility. Would be really cool if they could figure out how churn out variants as cheap as the clones. The problem is that astromechs aren't army builders. People are less likely to want several of one type, and more likely to want one of several types.

One-off molds like Power Droid, 2-1B, FX-7, IG-88, etc. will probably be expensive. PT droids are mostly army builders so they might be cheap. -Er.

Now that Gammy and Hammy are out of the way, WHAT will be next?

Yoda and Cody are possible but I hope not....

Boba Fett, Snowtrooper and Hoth Rebel is what I'm hoping for (yes, still).

Now that Gammy and Hammy are out of the way, WHAT will be next?

Yoda and Cody are possible but I hope not....

Boba Fett, Snowtrooper and Hoth Rebel is what I'm hoping for (yes, still).

ESB Yoda. They've already stated such in the Q&A. Hopefully he won't be the only ESB release for the anny. :(

I think it's new, the mentioned the Grievous was a likelihood but I don't think they've directly stated anything about Battle Droids.

SSC stated in today's Q & A that 1/6 scale Battle Droids are on the way. Not sure if that's old news or not.
That is the first I heard of it.

And everyone needs to remember who mentioned them first!

It was me!

Or not.

Back