NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture More accurately, it would fall in the category of "good, solid figure but not great."

:lecture Why is it that more people can't be rational these days? Everything either "sucks" or is "awesome". Never anything but the two extremes, especially on the internet. Whatever happened to relativity? :dunno :gah:

:lecture Why is it that more people can't be rational these days? Everything either "sucks" or is "awesome". Never anything but the two extremes, especially on the internet. Whatever happened to relativity? :dunno :gah:

It's because a lot of people expect things to be 100% to their expectations and criteria and if something even comes up at 98%, if it's not their exact idea, then it's crap. It feels like a lot of people expect these products to be made catered to their every whim.

I really wish they had made a Hoth Han Solo for the Empire figure. But they finally got Yoda into the works so I'm not complaining! haha

You are soooo _____*n right, dude!
I am absolutely bothered by that fact.

Take this movie website in german (sorry - but you will see at once what I mean) for example: https://www.zelluloid.de/filme/vote.php3?id=4009
These "haters" destroy a real rating. Okay, the movie wasn't perfect for everyone (I liked it a lot!), but what blockbuster deserves 0%?? Honestly?
I do not one even one. Even "Batman and Robin" deserved 2 or 3 of 10 IMO. At least there should be some points for sfx or something...

I love this time of year..... The anticipation of what's to be revealed at SDCC. I'm hoping we get a Fett and a look at Cody. I'm also wondering what this year's 'big' item will be.

It's not Empire related, but I hope to see Gamorrean Guard and Cody at SDCC, we got in progress shots of them at last SDCC, hopefully they're done for this one.

Personally I'm hoping they have Oluf do the eventual Tarkin. The man has a real talent for sculpting prominent cheekbones and creating a menacing look.

Personally I'm hoping they have Oluf do the eventual Tarkin. The man has a real talent for sculpting prominent cheekbones and creating a menacing look.

U agree love to see Tarkin (Peter Cushing sculpt). Fail that either Biker Svout or Snow Trooper would keep me happy

Chewbacca would be an instant purchase if SS were to make one.

Others I'd love to see are Boba Fett, ESB Vader, TPM Obi-Wan and a Hoth/Bespin Escape Leia with alternate heads and accessories. A new Bespin Luke would be cool too but the chances of that are pretty slim. :(

I just hope there is something kick ass this time, last year was a major let down for me. Didnt get a single piece.

Back