NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am all in for more troopers or armoured figures. Unless they plan to release a Salem, Rios, Sam Fisher, Soap and Price figures.

I'm pretty sure when they said it was the 'year of armor' what they meant was that it would be armor heavy; not that every armored figure you could ever want would be released in a single year.

And they probably will fail to put out Snowtroopers and Bikerscouts before Medicom. It's just as sure a thing that they won't fail by putting out Snowtroopers and Bikerscouts with the quality of a Medicom trooper.

Now that I am getting Greedo. Let's see... next on my wish list ...Snowtroopers with their cannon.:D

You mean they might put out ones that can stand up?

Mine stand on their own just fine.

please note who is using a stand in this shot and who is self supporting!
boys9.jpg

The one Sideshow trooper without a stand is leaning on a mate :monkey4

I'm expecting big announcements for SDCC. Maybe they'll hold off on Gammy and Hammerhead til then?

Personally, I'm hoping for Boba, a Tusken Raider and Hoth Han. A Tusken Raider will definitely fit in with their recent announcements of Greedo and Hammerhead. But 2010 is Empire's 30th anniversary, so Hoth figures and Empire Boba are a good bet.

Greedo and Hammerhead have me ready for Sandpeople, but all I want for SDCC is a set of ESB bounty hunters. Or a Snowtrooper, Hoth Rebel Trooper, and Hoth Leia.

I'm hoping we get Tarkin announced sometime before the end of the year. Especially if they do start to focus on Empire.

Veers would go good with a Hoth set up. He'd probably be a better choice than Leia (though I'd rather get her, they can always release her during the rest of the year).

As much as a LOVE the Hoth section of TESB....a Hoth Han, Leia, and Luke would be great!

But...I'm still waiting for Sideshow to make Chewie. One with that "furry" look that doesn't look like a Muppet reject like Hasbro's Chewie in the late 1990s. It was...bad. :(

Simply wishing that the next announcement wouldn't be another repainted trooper.:(

Suffocating... need a break...

Back