NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what were they hinting at with the Force Unleashed nod in the Ask Sideshow a few back? :huh

That's what I was thinking as well. I couldn't see them just doing a single EU offbeat release from an EU source like the Stormy Commander without hitting the main character from said source. :huh Then again, I really wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be the case.

they said they Enjoeyed The force unleashed. So it's a definitel possibility, however they also said they loved the Zahan books. I think Thrawn holds more weight as he was partof their fans choice figure polls.

I think Thrawn would be a hard sell at $100 on the Pro. His 3 3/4" 2-pack release is pretty much a pegwarmer ATM despite being clearanced.

Allmost all the starwars figures are pegwarmers across the contry, especialy the multipacks. i think this is more an efect that Kids are not buying them, and collectors already hav e them, or simply don't have the cast for the 3 3/4th figures? I know that ALOT of people here hate the EU, so we se it getting very little love, but If you hit up other boards, you'd be suprised at the Love the EU in general, and Thrawn In specific gets.

For the record, I'd Pay 100$ for Thrawn. Hell. I'd buy a 200$ DX from hot toys if they made one. I'd pay 150 from sidesow if they packed him with enough extras.
However, i don't think thrawn From sideshow would be more than 80$.
Also, his Ass better be on the Pro.

Mara Jade???

Nam-sorry if my post about Thrawn sounded ghay....i STILL get excited over starwars at 33yrs old!!! ;)

Sideshow ALREADY CONFIRMED MARA JADE as a comming figure, just not this year. she's "in the pipeline for a 2010-2011 Release" according to the ask sideshow answees in the Production blog.

I have absolutely no interest in a Mara Jade figure, but Shannon Baksa is hot so I might just get her anyway.

I'd support corran horn if made as a figure too. X-wing pilot gone jedi? good deal. I'd love to see the sideshow take on the corsec version of an x-wing pilot suit as well.

The sad thing is Force Unleashed really, really sucked. I finished the game and enjoyed the storyline but the gameplay itself was just aweful....

i agree... my Xbox 360 never felt so PS2 like...

considering we have a stormtrooper... a sandtrooper... a EU trooper and a 212th clone, SST needs to balance the scales and give us a first gen clone (Kenobi on costume not included)...

so yeah, Rex would be a great start.

Nihilus, Revan, Malak, Pretty much any KOTOR figure would be nice.

Speaking of games, ho w about some Love For Katarn?

Revan and Katarn are my own favorite EU figures. I would be as happy with either of those as I would be with Cody. Any of those three might just motivate me to suffer the dire consequences of buying another figure.

I'd get Thrawn...his appearance is so damn cool...the white unform contrasted with the blue face...Starkiller too I loved that game.

I'm hoping it comes in time for Lando... I'll be bummed if he's shorter than the other figures.

I do agree with you. Especially with the case whereby Lobot ( I bet we will see him in time :D) is shorter than Lando. Lando ought to be in the newer taller Pro while Lobot can be in the existing shorter Pro.

I'm hoping it comes in time for Lando... I'll be bummed if he's shorter than the other figures.

I think they stated somewhere, in answer to Pix's question about the Pro's short stature, that up until the pieces were ready, there may be height discrepancies, but that once the pieces were done, the issue would be addressed.

Back