NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowAlex said they wouldn't make it for SDCC, more likely toward the end of the year was her indication.

Seriously? After they did that spectacular Tamashi C3PO? That was in partnership with Sideshow. No need for anything to top that. Please, let them redo characters, like stormtrooper

Seriously? After they did that spectacular Tamashi C3PO? That was in partnership with Sideshow. No need for anything to top that. Please, let them redo characters, like stormtrooper

$400 was pretty pricey for a 12" figure, even though it was detailed out.... SS needs a C3P0 priced around $180 or less, that seems to be the price point for their target audience with this line.

If anyone from Sideshow sees this, please take note...

BIKER SCOUT

It's time for one. Actually, it's well past time for one. Please, give us a biker scout. A speeder bike would be nice, too.

I'm just sayin'...

Of course; it's one of their proverbial elephants in the room - but, SSC's too busy with clone repaints.

Just sayin'.. :lol

Besides - unless they pull a random 'out of the blue' announcement, there hasn't really been any lead up with any other ROTJ associated stuff to date, to give us an indication of sorts anyway, unfortunately.

True. They may want to go through as much of ESB as they can before moving on to ROTJ. There are still plenty of figures to do from ESB. *cough* bounty hunters, Leia *cough*

I'd love to see - as CaptnRex said earlier, a new Snowspeeder Luke. :)

On top of that, a Bespin Security Guard would ****ing rock - & I'm talking the dark haired moustached guy we all bought the little Kenner version of, as kids. :rock

Well, while I'm kinda tired of the clone repaints, I will buy the Echo and Fives ARC troopers. I've been waiting on those.

... but I still want my biker scout, however.

I think we get a Stormtrooper Deluxe and maybe a Scout Trooper .. so they can easily fo on with Epi 6 figures, after releasing the Hoth Wave from Epi 5.

All everyone wanted was no clones, and what did we get so far.... Clones

Typical ssc

Like finally.
I believe this to be the definitive Admiral Ackbar Collectable
Gentle_Giant_Ltd_Admiral_Ackbar_Magnitude_Mini_Bust_SDCC_Exclusive.jpg

Back