Next PF figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see a PF Gandalf or Aragorn in Fellowship Clothes. But a Arwen or Eowyn would be great to.

JSAuctionService said:
Lurtz definitely WAS a main character in the film version of FOTR.
He was the one who killed Boromir for goodness sake!

Yea, I will give you that. But, when I think main character I think:

Gandalf, Aragorn, Frodo, Gollum, Bilbo, Sam, Ringwraith, Saruman, and Legolas. Just my feeling on it...

wookilar8 said:
At this point I'm game for anything. I'll even take that grumpy old hobbit from Fellowship.

Proud - FOOT!

3744_s.jpg

I almost hope it's one I don't want to give the wallet a rest. I am only doing Lurtz, the whole Fellowship, Saruman and maybe Gandalf the White or an Orc if they do a really cool one.

I am not going to do everyone like I did in polystone ( well, I didn't get them ALL, but I got a lot ).

LOTRFan said:
Proud - FOOT!

Proud - FEET! :p :D

Honestly, this line doesn't need main characters. It needs COOL characters. This is Premium Format. Take advantage of the media and make items that are awesome. I'll take a Prologue Elven Warrior, A Fountain Guard, Boromir, Helms Deep Haldir or Legolas in Helms Deep Armor over Gandalf, Sam, Gollum, Saruman etc. Not necessarily in that order or those specific examples but I think you can see where I'm going with this.

Fritz said:
Proud - FEET! :p :D

Honestly, this line doesn't need main characters. It needs COOL characters. This is Premium Format. Take advantage of the media and make items that are awesome. I'll take a Prologue Elven Warrior, A Fountain Guard, Boromir, Helms Deep Haldir or Legolas in Helms Deep Armor over Gandalf, Sam, Gollum, Saruman etc. Not necessarily in that order or those specific examples but I think you can see where I'm going with this.

See, I think a Saruman PF would be a kick ass figure. Pose him walking with his staff. Just my opinion though.

Fritz said:
It needs COOL characters. This is Premium Format. Take advantage of the media and make items that are awesome.

agree. I would love to see more bad guyz than the good guys actually. More orcs PF and Galadhrim soldiers etc.....

Darth Loki said:
Dude, what is that frome? Is that the new GG line?

Gentle Giant will be doing a line of LOTR animated maquettes in the same style as their Star Wars maquettes. No official pictures have been released yet. They will be previewed at Comic Con next month, and until then there are no pictures available by GG's orders...

:cool:

PS. Tom, I didn't see something. Allegedly. Nice work on the quick edit. Thank goodness for quotes. ;)

I won't argue that a Saruman would be a cool PF and I would buy it. I'm just saying I would like to see other cool Premium Format characters that have lots of detailed outerwear.

tomandshell said:
Gentle Giant will be doing a line of LOTR animated maquettes in the same style as their Star Wars maquettes. No official pictures have been released yet. They will be previewed at Comic Con next month, and until then there are no pictures available by GG's orders...

:cool:

So who is that one by?

I'd prefer something that wasn't made be WETA before, I hope they either go with a char in impressive armor (High Elf, Haldir, Fountain Guard) or an Eowyn in white dress....

KitFisto said:
I almost hope it's one I don't want to give the wallet a rest. I am only doing Lurtz, the whole Fellowship, Saruman and maybe Gandalf the White or an Orc if they do a really cool one.

I really only plan on buying the entire FOTR Fellowship, Lurtz, Saruman, any other Uruk-hai (which is doubtful), and a couple of Ringwraiths. Oh, maybe Theoden too.

I think that is it...maybe some other baddies, depending on who they make.

Back