1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC time
img_3164-jpg.531158
Jawesome HT finally picked up the lucrative Street Sharks licence!:lol
1*Qz4iEZCG1MJm3rhm2Kpb8w.jpeg

Last edited:
See, that's annoying because HT could be teasing at LEAST TWO beautiful new Harley Quinns from the upcoming SSQ movie. At least two. I still need a HT HQ to go with my Tuxedo Joker. But no! We get a got-damn stupid shark whose joints will tear through the covering silicone in less than a year, the world is on fire.

EDIT: SINCE WHEN do sharks wear pants, or even need to wear pants? This is the stupidest character design ever.

See, that's annoying because HT could be teasing at LEAST TWO beautiful new Harley Quinns from the upcoming SSQ movie. At least two. I still need a HT HQ to go with my Tuxedo Joker. But no! We get a got-damn stupid shark whose joints will tear through the covering silicone in less than a year, the world is on fire.

EDIT: SINCE WHEN do sharks wear pants, or even need to wear pants? This is the stupidest character design ever.

I'm sure we'll get at least one, but probably more HQ figures. They love to make HQ figures. So far they made three from the first Suicide Squad, two from her own movie in those horrible outfits and one for the Arkham games. I'm willing to bet we'll see at least the tactical version with the rocketlauncher or something from this film and possibly one in that red dress.

I love that they made King Shark. I never expected that. I thought it would be cool, but seeing HT's track record with DC figures I never expected it to happen. Granted, it could still be just this one time that we see it and then never hear or see anything again, but I do really like what I see here.

The design of the character is absolutely crazy and I like it. Of course he probably don't need pants, but it looks fun. :peace

I love the King Shark. I'm going to have him in battle with my Neca Quint figure!

Brilliant idea! :lol

I just want that figure on my desk. Something fun, silly and dangerous about him.

I can always add him to my Guardians of the Galaxy collection and no one will know he wasn't part of that team in 5 years.

Back