1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe on a different Jurgen chart, Troopers are one of the most made category of figures along with Spiderman and Ironman. I think they are done for now for Mandalorian troopers, unless they want to make the regular stormtrooper and include an E web for the deluxe version.

I believe you are right TurdFurgusonsHat. I wish HT would expand into more, what Disney considers, LEGENDS. Maybe they could venture into the video games, like when Sideshow came out with Darth Malgus a few years back. Man, I wish they would redo that figure.....Headsculpt still holds up to today's standards.

Like many have said though, Hot Toys are primarily focused on the SW shows at the moment.

I have only seen Hasbro dabble significantly into Legends stuff. Guess the volume they put out simply allowed them at some point to do those Comic 2 packs, which are really expensive now. Imagine that.

I believe on a different Jurgen chart, Troopers are one of the most made category of figures along with Spiderman and Ironman. I think they are done for now for Mandalorian troopers, unless they want to make the regular stormtrooper and include an E web for the deluxe version.

Trooper totals are the second highest category at was like 53 and Iron Man was at 79. All these D+ shows will bring the troopers out even more. He was mentioning over the next few years that trooper total could overtake Iron Man at some point. I imagine it would with no more Downey, even though the Iron Men will still be coming at a much slower pace.

Got to strike when the iron is hot. Old SW fans are still hanging on, so they won't be losing them. Time frame for the current content is limited, or at least business wise you assume it is, so time to cash in with the hype train in motion. How many people regret buying the ST figures?

I'm only collecting ST figures now, so I'll be buying the ones people regret buying at super low prices. Same with black series too. I do have both anakins, obi wan and dooku to get rid of (keeping Maul, though). Keeping Luke from rotj, mainly for nostalgia ... and have the OT New Hope characters, but Im not a big fan of the PT or OT, and I wouldnt spend any money on Mando figures even if they were really cheap.

Though I dont regret buying the PT characters, and hopefully will go to someone who wants them. Theyve just stood in a cabinet barely noticed for a year or so

HT Olive Garden Maul.
(1/6 bread sticks)
808B5E15-5740-4F53-BF84-530ABBF67CE9.jpeg

I think Season 2 Mandalorian is a little ways off with them still shipping the Season 1 Beskar version.

Mando Luke would be an easy one to get out in the meantime.

Hunter is probably the next announcement if they're going to actually release him.

After that, not sure. Outside of possibly Kuiil. Something OT related, maybe.

So are we back to thinking Mando Luke and v3 Mando will get revealed soon....?

I think were a decent way away from V3 Mando, they'll wait until V2 Mando is sold out.

Luke and Kenobi have to be sometime soon though.

I forgot about Bad Batch. That's a definite contender.

I think HT has held back on v3 Mando long enough now. Seems most people have received or will be receiving soon the v2. But since we had such an explosion of Mando stuff recently, perhaps they will hold off a bit more.

I can't imagine what OT figure they would tease. Clearly not Bespin Han, or anything Han. The only figure I want left is 3PO. Beyond that, everything else is a bonus. Oh, I forgot Scout Trooper and bike. That's coming, and I want it.

I'm really surprised they haven't done an OT TIE Pilot yet. That's the only trooper I can see them doing for the OT until the ROTJ Scout a few years from now. Different ranks of Sandtrooper would be nice, though.

The next OT Luke is probably still the Bespin Luke, whenever that is. Bespin Escape Leia would be an easy one for them to do. Boushh Leia and ROTJ Lando probably not till later.

V3 Mando would just be the Pedro sculpt and some added accessories? Did his outfit change mid season 2 and I forgot? That is a ways off imo. I bet when Mando/Blurrg is out they announce that a few weeks after.

I think they have to show the Luke R2 Grogu pack soon. It might be their most popular release ever.

Kenobi is still guaranteed. I think they are waiting for the Kenobi trailer to drop before putting it up for order.

My guess is Hunter is next with a teaser of Crosshair and Wrecker. Followed by Kuiil as a SDCC/Toy Fair call it whatever exclusive to just SSC.

V3 Mando would just be the Pedro sculpt and some added accessories? Did his outfit change mid season 2 and I forgot? That is a ways off imo. I bet when Mando/Blurrg is out they announce that a few weeks after.

I think they have to show the Luke R2 Grogu pack soon. It might be their most popular release ever.

Kenobi is still guaranteed. I think they are waiting for the Kenobi trailer to drop before putting it up for order.

My guess is Hunter is next with a teaser of Crosshair and Wrecker. Followed by Kuiil as a SDCC/Toy Fair call it whatever exclusive to just SSC.

He's got a different thigh plate from the start of the season. I don't know if he started with the Fett knee thing, but they'll do that also plus the Beskar spear, I'm sure another Grogu, maybe a busted Dark Trooper head? Oh and the Darksaber. They'll pack him, probably do a regular and a deluxe again.

I've given up hope. The d*** tease figures really piss me off. I expect a figure we haven't been teased yet.

I forgot about Bad Batch. That's a definite contender.

I think HT has held back on v3 Mando long enough now. Seems most people have received or will be receiving soon the v2. But since we had such an explosion of Mando stuff recently, perhaps they will hold off a bit more.

I can't imagine what OT figure they would tease. Clearly not Bespin Han, or anything Han. The only figure I want left is 3PO. Beyond that, everything else is a bonus. Oh, I forgot Scout Trooper and bike. That's coming, and I want it.

I think with Bad Batch they will need to try and instill cinfidence they'll release the main 5, so hopefully this will mean a steady stream

V3 Mando would just be the Pedro sculpt and some added accessories? Did his outfit change mid season 2 and I forgot?

- Shorter/tattered cape
- Different thigh guard
- Blue knee pad from OG version
- The hip armour plates should be blue to match the knee pad, but it doesn't look like they're gonna do that

They'll probably also include the beskar spear, a darksaber, and the detonator he used to blow up the krayt dragon. Oh, and the Pedro sculpt.

- Shorter/tattered cape
- Different thigh guard
- The hip armour plates should be blue to match the knee pad, but it doesn't look like they're gonna do that

They'll probably also include the beskar spear, a darksaber, and the detonator he used to blow up the krayt dragon. Oh, and the Pedro sculpt.

This is why I am holding out for that one. I did however buy the camtono on Ebay, as that seemed like a must have accessory for me.

- Shorter/tattered cape
- Different thigh guard

I think it's been established that Mando's jump suit is brown in season 2 (as opposed to gray in season 1).

I think it's been established that Mando's jump suit is brown in season 2 (as opposed to gray in season 1).

Not consistently. Sometimes it's gray and sometimes it's brown. I think they just have multiple flight suits, much like they have a high-shine vs a matte version of the beskar armour.

Do you think HT will ever make ROTS Emperor Palpatine?

Need him to complete my Sith collection. Kind of regretting I passed on the ROTJ version as I was thinking HT will make the ROTS ver.

Back