1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that it would be a strange move, but there's a photo added on 12th May, with BB9E, saying under the logos and its name 'Simping' or something similar in a script font. Wasnt sure why they'd randomly add the photo otherwise

It's part of an album of photos of all the droids they've made so far. It's nothing to do with a rerelease.

Some fans have an inhibitor chip blocking all reference to the sequel trilogy. "A good fan follows OT." :lecture

They dont, its just petulance. Besides, the forum is surely here for a wide range of fans with a wide range of preferences a likes, not a place for clique mentality where if your prefences arent the majority you are excluded. I mean, I find thr Mandalorian full of fan wank, with terrible dialogue, little or no character development, simple plots that serve only to set up action pieces... it would have appealed to the 8 year old me playing with kenner toys, and I sort of like it on that very superficial level, but Im happy others like it and find something more in it, and that product is being made for it for those fans.

I dont begrudge them it, nor do I childishly pretend it doesnt exist.

Although, I do really love the Bad Batch... thats off to a great start.

Y'all should go have this conversation in the Sideshow Facebook group since this happens there anyway.

Let me vent about needing General Veers and Mace Windu in peace here please.

That said, **** the ST. Specifically the last two movies.

Was that an attempt to be funny? It fell flat.

No, actually. I?ve genuinely no idea who/what that droid is. I vaguely remember seeing a black BB-8, while the real BB-8 was cleverly evading detection by using a dustbin disguise. Maybe not the same, I think I was high on Vicodin by that point of the movie.

Some fans have an inhibitor chip blocking all reference to the sequel trilogy.

5fb294d93b6bbf1e04de15476bb3ffa2.jpg

No, actually. I?ve genuinely no idea who/what that droid is. I vaguely remember seeing a black BB-8, while the real BB-8 was cleverly evading detection by using a dustbin disguise. Maybe not the same, I think I was high on Vicodin by that point of the movie.
Getting high on an opiate certainly would affect your memory, but, yes, it is the imperial version of a BB droid.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Was the Bb9e advert on hot toys fb page an indicationnof a rerelease coming up, or just a random pic???

Yes those are Blogger pics. HT is celebrating all the star wars droids they've released. And I was speculating in another thread, that its very odd that they're doing that. Unless they are telegraphing the upcoming reveal of a certain ("Not a ") droid :monkey3

Grievous going to be released to *** with SS, even though Grievous is technically a cyborg, not a droid.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yes those are Blogger pics. HT is celebrating all the star wars droids they've released. And I was speculating in another thread, that its very odd that they're doing that. Unless they are telegraphing the upcoming reveal of a certain ("Not a ") droid :monkey3

That would be awesome! And thanks for replying

:exactly: What would motivate them to post that? HT doesn't play with their fans, they don't chit chat. They're all business. That was a calculated post. :lecture

*puts on tinfoil hat* It's happening! :panic:

They're definitely up to something. They also did the favourite Star Wars quotes post a day or two before. A quotable droid perhaps?

I can only see there being 4 options:

1) C-3PO
2) B-1 Battle Droid
3) Super Battle Droid
4) They think General Grievous is a droid

It would make sense with the Bad Batch PO and Rex/Ahsoka coming and other clones that Battle Droids are incoming. Maybe the quote they want you to know is, "Roger, Roger!"

Watch it be that TPM C3PO they showed a few years back. People would be fuming.

If they ever do a C-3PO I can see them just giving a swap out arm and leg so you can make whatever version you want. Since they've still not even done ONE C-3PO, I can't see them doing multiple.

Back