1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree, the troop stuff has been getting old for awhile. I want some epic main OT characters. Too bad they don't want anything to do with Legends. So many Jedi and Sith to make - Kyle Katarn, Revan, Malak, Nihilus, Mara Jade, Bane, etc. Oh no, we get hateful Luke that no one enjoyed. Only incoming Jedi I see on the horizon is Mando Luke, Ahsoka and Ezra. It is like KK wants nothing to do with Sith. A Sith Lords D+ show is like a no brainer.

Anybody else meh on today? Mando on Swoop is my only interest and who knows the price on that one.

Was looking at previous releases: Bespin Luke announced 2011. Han/Chewie 2014. Many waiting for Bespin Han. No 3PO. Bespin Luke, Han/Chewie need updated releases. Give me some combo packs: Chewie w 3P0, Dagobah Luke with Backpack Yoda, Hoth Han and Luke on Tauntaun, Han and Chewie ROTJ.

Just throw some OT in there. Mando Luke/R2 might be the only salvation for the OT lovers. :lsvader:r2d2line:vader

Echo and Hunter have me excited and I'm still on the fence with the Blurgg but I am a bit disappointed.

They are definitely milking the hell out of Mandalorian, wanted to see more OT, PT and TCW stuff, especially Luke and General Kenobi.

Hopefully we still get stuff throughout the week.

Genuinely disappointed there's no new OT, PT and TCW stuff. It really seems like all of those lines are selling well so I hope Hot Toys has more coming. I get Mandalorian is all the rage right now, but how much more can they really do? I doubt they'll make Cara Dune, so the only options that make sense are Fennec, who probably won't get announced until Book of Boba, and The Armorer. Cobb Vanth and Koska Reeves are probably long shots.

Really hope there's more from the Lucas Era still to come.

Kuiil and CW duo are keeping me sane.

HT really need to get over their troop mentality and actually ****ing make what fans want.

A Mando Luke DX would have changed the game today.

You called me a ?****ing cancer? yet all you are doing is whining in these threads crying about ?making what fans want.? Literally every figure thread you are complaining.

Guess what? This IS what fans wants. Fans love troopers, fans love Echo, fans love Mando and Grogu. This forum makes up .000001 of the fans. Not everything is OT.

Yeah not expecting much from that either.

I'd love a redeemed Ben Solo exclusive though. All they gotta do is remove the scar.

:lol

You whine about what fans want then think this is it. :rotfl :rotfl

Genuinely disappointed there's no new OT, PT and TCW stuff. It really seems like all of those lines are selling well so I hope Hot Toys has more coming. I get Mandalorian is all the rage right now, but how much more can they really do? I doubt they'll make Cara Dune, so the only options that make sense are Fennec, who probably won't get announced until Book of Boba, and The Armorer. Cobb Vanth and Koska Reeves are probably long shots.

Really hope there's more from the Lucas Era still to come.

A lot they can do. Troopers galore and mandalorian v3 with head sculpt, mandalorian v4 with COVID, mandalorian v5 dressed as Spider-Man, iron-mandalorian, v6 Batman-dalorian, v7 venom mandalorian, and so on.

Yeah not expecting much from that either.

I'd love a redeemed Ben Solo exclusive though. All they gotta do is remove the scar.

Oh wow, they actually did remove the scar. I guess this happened when Rey healed his stab wound, and I just didn't notice it once across my 3 viewings.

You called me a ?****ing cancer? yet all you are doing is whining in these threads crying about ?making what fans want.? Literally every figure thread you are complaining.

Guess what? This IS what fans wants. Fans love troopers, fans love Echo, fans love Mando and Grogu. This forum makes up .000001 of the fans. Not everything is OT.

:lol

You whine about what fans want then think this is it. :rotfl :rotfl

Time to hide you again. I remember now why I did in the first place.

Cool thanks, please continue to keep us updated on the status of your stupid childish feuds.

i?m going to cancel my S2 Mando and just wait for S3 (which will prob still be S2 with just a head sculpt & corrected thigh armor)

How long will Hot Toys milk mando and the CW? I want characters who actually have faces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very LONG time.

The OT and the PT are basically dead. Only CW and Mando matters right now. Add to that Ahsoka and Kenobi soon.

If you don't already have a solid OT or PT collection now, you never will.

It was fun seeing just a wave of new figures, even though I didn't want any. Quite a few are excited, I just want my turn for a preorder that I must have. Mando Swoop still said awaiting approval....

Back