1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is that they weren?t given a head?s up that Luke was going to be in Mando because Disney wanted to keep it a secret, so they haven?t had enough time to develop him to the point where they can put him up for PO.

My guess is that they weren?t given a head?s up that Luke was going to be in Mando because Disney wanted to keep it a secret, so they haven?t had enough time to develop him to the point where they can put him up for PO.

Well yeah nobody knew about that, but that show ended months ago by this point. The already had the outfit practically done by the time the Dark Troopers were announced.

The reveals tonight point to that list I saw on FB as being pretty much crap lol.

Well yeah nobody knew about that, but that show ended months ago by this point. The already had the outfit practically done by the time the Dark Troopers were announced.

The reveals tonight point to that list I saw on FB as being pretty much crap lol.

Maybe those will be booth reveals? Imagine seeing Grievous in the Sideshow booth tomorrow morning?

Not sure what they're waiting for with Luke and General Kenobi, I get holding out on S2 Mando until Beskar S1 Mando sells out but those 2 are just automatic money makers.

Yay, more troopers and clones... Jedi? Sith? Figures with actors' headsculpts? I don't know what those bloody things are, I just need more repaints of generic army builders that cost 300 bucks each, dammit! Hot Toys should be renamed to Iron MandoTrooper Inc.

Downside to these reveals is it takes away any element of surprise from the booth tour later. Hope I'm wrong but not expecting to see anything revealed HT hasn't shown tonight.

I can wait for season 2 Mando and Luke. Reveals later in the week should be OT and Prequel era stuff. Just give us Bespin Luke and CW Kenobi pre-orders at least.

May the 4th is no longer Star Wars day, they made it Star Wars week now, theres a chance for more announcements. Chill.

As an OT fan:

putersmash.gif

Yep. I'm still waiting for the 1/4 Stormie, the Death Star Trooper, Snow Commander and the other Sandtrooper.

Yep. I'm still waiting for the 1/4 Stormie, the Death Star Trooper, Snow Commander and the other Sandtrooper.

Yep, that was a kick in the stones. Also, don?t we go through this every year, thinking more items will be revealed and they never happen! Sideshow keeps showing the same figures in their booth all week? We couldn?t even get general kenobi? Good for the mandalorian fans but ot/pt collectors are screwed.

Yep, that was a kick in the stones. Also, don?t we go through this every year, thinking more items will be revealed and they never happen! Sideshow keeps showing the same figures in their booth all week? We couldn?t even get general kenobi? Good for the mandalorian fans but ot/pt collectors are screwed.

There is this list, might need some updating, but you get the point:

Hot Toys prototypes updated 2.jpg

There is this list, might need some updating, but you get the point:

View attachment 512377

Yep! I feel like anakin when he was put on the council and not granted the rank of master. This is outrageous!
Yes, the ot is evergreen and will always sell, blah blah blah...

You know what isn?t evergreen? ME!!!!

I want my dollies before I am in a nursing home.
Now I am going to go slaughter younglings.

Looks like a good amount more is happening. Well for the one's just put out on the list anyway.

Capture.JPG

Back