1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about Bespin Han, I'm pretty sure the delay isn't about HT being butt hurt about Ford destroying the figure. They'd made a proto after all for the Bespin Leia photos and I doubt they would 'trick' people into buying Bespin Leia by teasing Bespin Han with no intention of actually making him. HT aren't that low surely.

EDIT: Or was the one teased just the SS version?

Thinking about Bespin Han, I'm pretty sure the delay isn't about HT being butt hurt about Ford destroying the figure. They'd made a proto after all for the Bespin Leia photos and I doubt they would 'trick' people into buying Bespin Leia by teasing Bespin Han with no intention of actually making him. HT aren't that low surely.

Well Bespin Han by far isn't the only example of a figure being teased and not released. Ford also smashed a Lego Millenium Falcon on another show, so it is simply not towards once company - he hates all of his figures :lol. I'm sure he'll accept the paychecks though. I just wished Hot Toys would be a little more transparent with why certain items weren't released, but maybe you could cause some friction when it comes to talking about stuff like that.

Now that we have Falcon Cap out of the way, I hope we get a good week of SW reveal(s).

Tonight is Falcon night. Let's celebrate this CW-inspired design by admitting that the MCU has fallen apart at last and the good times are now behind us. Let The Falcon soar over the remnants of Phase 4. This show could have also been called The Leftovers.

But on the outside chance that HT feels the way we do, then let's hope to see black-cloak Luke Skywalker and Grogu #5!!!

Perhaps they were not trying to "trick" people into buying a figure that does not yet exist, in releasing Bespin Leia. Perhaps, strange thought, they wanted to sell Leia to people who like to collect Leia....? It could be that simple.

Because think of it like this: we JUST got the new versions of Falcon/WS in five minutes flat, and yet years have went by and no Bespin Han! Odd, its like HT has absolutely zero interest in producing this very basic and uncomplicated figure.

Tonight is Falcon night. Let's celebrate this CW-inspired design by admitting that the MCU has fallen apart at last and the good times are now behind us. Let The Falcon soar over the remnants of Phase 4. This show could have also been called The Leftovers.

Ok, LOL! I liked the show a lot, although of course improvements could have been made. [underpowered Bucky] But still, lol.

But on the outside chance that HT feels the way we do, then let's hope to see black-cloak Luke Skywalker and Grogu #5!!!

Yup, we have now got FatWS out of the way and its time for some new SW stuff - just in time for May 4th. I will continue to hope for Fennec, although that hope is probably doomed to lie unfulfilled. New Luke/Grogu would be nice :)

Perhaps they were not trying to "trick" people into buying a figure that does not yet exist, in releasing Bespin Leia. Perhaps, strange thought, they wanted to sell Leia to people who like to collect Leia....? It could be that simple.

Because think of it like this: we JUST got the new versions of Falcon/WS in five minutes flat, and yet years have went by and no Bespin Han! Odd, its like HT has absolutely zero interest in producing this very basic and uncomplicated figure.

You may be right. Maybe they just do not want to make bespin han. Personally, I have given up hope. Also, a great point that we get all of these sudden figures from recently released shows and no han, C3po, mace windu, or Padme.

Hot toys will bounce from show to show (mandalorian, boba, obi wan, andor, bad batch) and make flavor of the month figures. Ot and most pt are all I am really interested in, so I guess I am screwed other than a figure here and there. My wife read that and just did a cartwheel. Good thing she doesn?t know about the Nolan Batman figures I plan on getting in lieu of the whole mandalorian line.

I forgot that in the photos of the Dark Trooper reveal that a black cloaked Luke was in those, so just a matter of time then. I do hope he comes with an R2, the deluxe is ridiculously priced. Let's hope HT delivers this and some other OT goodness for the celebratory day.

I think I saw on FB someone posted that Sideshow will be doing reveals and stuff for May 4th week, so don't expect anything until then.

edit. I forgot I saw a list on Facebook of upcoming SW releases (or maybe just figures they'll show next week) that were 'leaked' by EnigmaToys whoever that is:

Luke Skywalker
Din Djarin
Mace Windu
Darth Sidious
General Grievous
Grand Moff Tarkin (Bad Batch)
Clone Force 99 (Bad Batch)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TCW)

I think I saw on FB someone posted that Sideshow will be doing reveals and stuff for May 4th week, so don't expect anything until then.

edit. I forgot I saw a list on Facebook of upcoming SW releases (or maybe just figures they'll show next week) that were 'leaked' by EnigmaToys whoever that is:

Luke Skywalker
Din Djarin
Mace Windu
Darth Sidious
General Grievous
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TCW)

Then they'll only ever make Din and Luke... :(

Luke Skywalker
Din Djarin
Mace Windu
Darth Sidious
General Grievous
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TCW)

Sounds like a Clone Wars fan. Hard for me to believe we see that many figures teased at once.

You may be right. Maybe they just do not want to make bespin han. Personally, I have given up hope. Also, a great point that we get all of these sudden figures from recently released shows and no han, C3po, mace windu, or Padme.

Hot toys will bounce from show to show (mandalorian, boba, obi wan, andor, bad batch) and make flavor of the month figures. Ot and most pt are all I am really interested in, so I guess I am screwed other than a figure here and there. My wife read that and just did a cartwheel. Good thing she doesn?t know about the Nolan Batman figures I plan on getting in lieu of the whole mandalorian line.

Yes you and me both.
It may just be a licensing issue and probably Sideshow has first pick of what to make for an OT character - in 1/6 scale - and HT can pick the crumbs after that.
Imagine HT has released a couple of R2 but absolutely nothing on C-3PO, not even a mention. Cos Sideshow is re-releasing theirs as we speaks.
Just me thinking aloud.

Luke Skywalker
Din Djarin
Mace Windu
Darth Sidious
General Grievous
Obi-Wan Kenobi (TCW)

I hope this isn't 100% true. Here's my wishlist:

Luke & Grogu
Din Djarin
Bespin Han