1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind a Snow Trooper Re-release.
No more re-releases. Too many important figures that haven't been made at all. Veers, for example.
a7f137bbf469522caa9f980c7076fcd4.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind some regular troopers whether they be from Rogue One, OT or Mandalorian.

Cara Dune, Luke, Bo Katan, Boba with throne and Fennec Shand are top of my wish list. HT are crazy if they don't make these characters but they still haven't made a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman so anything is possible.

Fett will come with the upcoming series as will Cassian. For now my most wanted is Commander Wolffe and/or Range Trooper. I wouldn’t balk at a K2-SO re-release (diecast?)

Range trooper and Mimban trooper are a no Brainer.... Already had a prototype...

Althught my favourite dream one is general Veers...

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

Troopers, re-releases, old prototypes coming out of nowhere (Batman&Robin). It's crazy that outside of Moff Gideon and Johnny Silverhand there have been no new headsculpts for what feels like forever now.

Give me these three then I'm done on my must haves.
57d17add80e74b7d2973825a5aedf0cd.jpg
fcf98bc075b4646d12ac9d8611946088.jpg
480bdce6608d02f4d4bf3cd71344c545.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

We'll see that weathered R1 Stormtrooper from the Tank Trooper image at some point.

As soon as I saw the Tank Trooper I immediately thought Baze and DST. Surely the Luke Bespin 2.0 is only waiting for whoever needs to give the go ahead on the Bespin Han head sculpt to go with it.

I can't wait to see how much love the PT and OT get this year. Obi would be good to go with Qui-Gon and I reckon Bespin Luke and CW Kenobi will go up this year.

Not sure what will be revealed before Chinese New Year clicks in, but I do think Airborne Trooper and Range Trooper have very good shots based on this recent trooper run.

Surprised there aren't more PT troopers being offered. Perhaps they are not selling as well as the PTers think they are?

I really hope not, that'll be like, the 7th version of that armour and I want my Sandie Sergeant.

Not sure what will be revealed before Chinese New Year clicks in, but I do think Airborne Trooper and Range Trooper have very good shots based on this recent trooper run.

Surprised there aren't more PT troopers being offered. Perhaps they are not selling as well as the PTers think they are?

I think they shot their shot with Batman and Robin pre-CNY.

Back