1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moff Gideon being teased does not guarantee he'll be next in line. Taking a look at Hot Toys record, it does not even guarantee he'll be released.

Him being the main threat of the first 2 seasons will certainly help though. Hot Toys are not known to synchronize their announcements with show events they are based on but i can see them break that rule and put the Moff up for order friday or monday after he's been heavily featured in this week episode.

Moff Gideon being teased does not guarantee he'll be next in line. Taking a look at Hot Toys record, it does not even guarantee he'll be released.

Him being the main threat of the first 2 seasons will certainly help though. Hot Toys are not known to synchronize their announcements with show events they are based on but i can see them break that rule and put the Moff up for order friday or monday after he's been heavily featured in this week episode.

If they break the rule to align with the recent episode, there's a much bigger fish than Gideon they could do that with...It's also their favorite character to make this side of Iron Man...

If they break the rule to align with the recent episode, there's a much bigger fish than Gideon they could do that with...It's also their favorite character to make this side of Iron Man...

Do you refer to that character they already have 90% of the parts available for and only mostly need to tweak a head sculpt they also have in stock?

He could indeed be the "not even teased before" release they like to offer from time to time.

Rosario Tano, Jawa 2 pack and Frog Lady. All at the same time lol.

No Star Wars announcement this week.
Instead we get a teaser from a video game that has yet been released.
It will be a race to the finish line to see which company gets their product out first.

No Star Wars announcement this week.
Instead we get a teaser from a video game that has yet been released.
It will be a race to the finish line to see which company gets their product out first.

I mean its out tomorrow. But disappointing still.

When are we going to finally get a princess leia? Its been MONTHS since the last release.

As much as I love me anything Mando related I really wish they would finally put bespin Luke up for PO already. Bespin Han would be nice too but at this point that’s just wishful thinking!

It?s going to be the new Iron Man.

One of the Mandalorians .....

Probably the chick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It?s going to be the new Iron Man.

One of the Mandalorians .....

Probably the chick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for Fett but if it's Bo Katan, I'm down for that as well. But we've already gotten a Batman figure and some dude with a guitar from a video game previewed this week, so I'm less than optimistic that we get another reveal. Maybe a preorder of Gideon since he's already been previewed...

It'll probably be another damn trooper.

I'd be cool with Gideon though. I'll buy him.

What I REALLY want is an ROJT Vader and Padme though but I feel like both are still at least a year off from ANNOUNCEMENT with an additional year and a half for actual release.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I don't think we'll get anything Mando that wasn't in Episode 1 or is from last season. No one has shown any toys related to later episodes of this season aside form a TVC Greef in season 2 attire, and that was a render. Lucasfilm doesn't seem to be sharing much stuff at all with companies prior to the show getting released.

I don't think we'll get anything Mando that wasn't in Episode 1 or is from last season. No one has shown any toys related to later episodes of this season aside form a TVC Greef in season 2 attire, and that was a render. Lucasfilm doesn't seem to be sharing much stuff at all with companies prior to the show getting released.

Seems pretty accurate. Although I would think that Hot Toys could cobble together a Boba Fett from stuff they already have laying around and get it good enough to sell the crap out of POs for it. Put a delivery date of Q1 2022 but why wait to preview and PO it? Fett and Bo Katan are my two big wants from this season.

Back