1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can’t believe we haven’t gotten a Bespin escape Leia as an exclusive- it’s so easy for them now
I just don’t think that look is super necessary. It would be a super easy release though. Thing is it’s also probably fairly easy to kitbash too.

The Armorer makes some sense because it’s a Mandalorian armor without a sculpt. So it’s easy to churn out fast and should sell well since Mando’s are hot at the moment.

A cool character that is from the mass produced Mando line, has a lot of lines and no sculpt? No question it will be made.

There was no con exclusive for SW last yr.
I can ONLY recall all Marvel and wasn't there a 2Face reissue as well?
Minds a bit faded lately.

Hopefully see some reveals tonight or tomoz Aus time.

There are some characters i REALLY want,but I've given up listing them now.lol

Man of Hot Collectibles just spews stuff. He doesn't know. Jedha and and Justin seem to have a lot more credibility tbh.

It has been 2 years consecutively without a single SW exclusive already. 2018's SW exclusive was the Sith Anakin.

So Mando Luke incoming tonight...am I right?
Nah, it'll be Loki, and at best the announcement of the Comic-Con exclusives.

Unpopular opinion, I bet we don't see Luke until the end of the year. Unless of course they release him with the same ROTJ hs again.

Nah, it'll be Loki, and at best the announcement of the Comic-Con exclusives.

Unpopular opinion, I bet we don't see Luke until the end of the year. Unless of course they release him with the same ROTJ hs again.
With Sideshow Con starting July 19th & SDCC on the 23rd do you think they'll hold off another couple of weeks? I don't recall how much advanced notice we received on those in the past...

Justin's Collection with Jedha is on now. Both say this is not 100%. Justin did have someone tell him that Endgame Thor was next to release, but it was the 501st Trooper. Both got the same list that it is Armorer, MK1 diecast (he mentioned he was told this last year too), Neon Mk50, VG Batman Arkham (unclear on character from game) and Cyborg. ACGHK Preorder is MK1, Cyborg, VG Batman is then AT the convention is Neon Mk50, VG Spidey, Armorer.
Those two are more often wrong then right. Jedah has been spouting “Cyborg is coming out soon” for months now. Anyone can say they have a source they can’t name and then predict releases. A chance there’s going to be an Iron Man con exclusive isn’t that much of a stretch.

Maybe HT has way too much stuff on preorder... maybe they decided not to show anything new at SDCC?
Wouldn't it be great if Hot Toys would display all of those prototype figures that never saw production?...

I can see HC pulling a Mr. Chow from "The Hangover"...
chow.jpg

Those two are more often wrong then right. Jedah has been spouting “Cyborg is coming out soon” for months now. Anyone can say they have a source they can’t name and then predict releases. A chance there’s going to be an Iron Man con exclusive isn’t that much of a stretch.
Buy the rumor, sell the news. Not sure why they want to put their eggs in the basket of rumors when they have both been burned before if they actually had sources. I wouldn't want to hurt my credibility, but hey, it's Youtube and people like the rumor mill. Well this Con will either help or hurt their credibility, although it is easy to predict a few with previous SDCC/ACGHK releases.

Buy the rumor, sell the news. Not sure why they want to put their eggs in the basket of rumors when they have both been burned before if they actually had sources. I wouldn't want to hurt my credibility, but hey, it's Youtube and people like the rumor mill. Well this Con will either help or hurt their credibility, although it is easy to predict a few with previous SDCC/ACGHK releases.

Toy speculators aren't any different than Politicians, Sports Talk hosts and even Meteorologists. Just say things with confidence and throw educated guesses at the wall and as long as you hit every now and then, you'll always have people who'll back you up as being credible. This isn't anything new but yeah, my inside sources tell me The Armorer and Padme are for sure coming soon:lol

I imagine the surge in popularity of Star Wars will lend itself to at least 1 exclusive this year.

Back