1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINwTTMWUAoygqN
FINwTGJWQAA0DNq
I like them. Not enough to buy them, as the only thing I want from the Thor world is a Loki, but they look cool. Jane looks like the comic version but MCU-fied and Thor looks like a take on the Armoured costume. I'd have preferred that, but eh, I don't mind this either. It can come off as garish though, so I'll wait till I see it in motion.

That movie was crazy! (In a good way)
Yeah. Eggerts is one of the best new directors. He's got The Northman on the way, and then his next rumoured movie is Nosferatu with Pattinson. Certainly one to keep your eyes.

I wonder which Maguire suit is Hot Toys gonna base on...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

New Promo Art for "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness" - a possible figure is an easy pass for me. That new design looks like a weird mix of Steven Seagal and Pepe Le Pew:

View attachment 553626
I saw that image the other day, thought it was a fake. The face looks weirdly photoshopped.

It's 2022. Man ponytails are never okay. He looks like a LARPer. :LOL:
But... Hawkeye taught me that LARPing is like, the coolest thing ever...
Not sure what to think of these... I guess Jane looks allright. That Thor looks a bit too blue/gold.

If they do them (I say if as we know Hot Toys do some strange things sometimes) Im definitely in for a Maguire and Garfield - right now my problem is choosing a Holland figure.

I had the Homecoming figure but sold it a while back, I had been looking at the Integrated suit as it basically combined everything about the MCU suits up to this point but him never using the Iron Spider legs in the film is find of a let down as I sat there expecting it and they never appeared.

Leaves me with the currently available Upgraded suit... decisions decisions
Did a lot of you miss the battle on the bridge with Octavius? Spidey used the spider legs then.

Not with his new suit . The iron spider suit is the only time he used them.

I can't even be mad at them. They sell and lots of new collectors want an Iron Man, so it makes sense to periodically keep them in circulation. But do they have to be so awful with timing? Why even keep doing the same things? We know they can make figures from Future Fight. Just go to work and make some of the comic accurate armours. But I suppose that'd require new tooling and the whole point of these reissues is easy cash. Oh well, at least they save me some money. I've never minded waiting for my figures; the longer the wait the easier it is to juggle them all. And with how fast everything comes these days, I can use the extra time.

It is very strange that Hot Toys did not yet reveal any NWH villains or more Spidey figures. With how much hype and box office it has, I am very surprised and a little bit afraid that we will not get that many figures from the movie as many of us hoped for.

Mark 6 reissue incoming, you’ve heard it here first.
I've read this early this morning on the FB group already.

We are soon going to see 1/6 Iron Man reissue (not sure what mark), another 1/4 figure, and a non-figure Star Wars announcement (vehicle? monster?) But unless it is official, these are still nothing but rumors.

It is very strange that Hot Toys did not yet reveal any NWH villains or more Spidey figures. With how much hype and box office it has, I am very surprised and a little bit afraid that we will not get that many figures from the movie as many of us hoped for.
Seen a HT NWH event on FB for this weekend. The 8th - 10th. Plus the merch across the board has been lacking for this movie to keep it under wraps. Dam has got to be busting soon.

Seen a HT NWH event on FB for this weekend. The 8th - 10th. Plus the merch across the board has been lacking for this movie to keep it under wraps. Dam has got to be busting soon.
Question is, if we're going to see them all together or if they'll slowly roll them out. I'm in for a Tobey-Man and maybe a Goblin; I'm going to have to pass on an Ock as the tentacles would make him too big and expensive. 2022 is too packed for me to go for non-essentials. Raimi-Man & Goblin-Man will be just fine as representations of the Spider-World for me. The question is if they'll do a single figure with extras, or release a double-pack like Boba. I want DaFoe's HS, but not enough to pay 500€ for a 2-Pack. The clean armour is my preferred option as of now, but we'll see.

No brand has announced anything yet, so it's safe to say they're all waiting for whatever embargo was put in place by Marvel/Sony to end and then we'll probably see all kinds of merch and collectibles being announced.

No brand has announced anything yet, so it's safe to say they're all waiting for whatever embargo was put in place by Marvel/Sony to end and then we'll probably see all kinds of merch and collectibles being announced.
It will be 3 weeks out from release tomorrow. If you haven't seen it by now, you've heard about it. Too much money to be made to keep holding onto product and I think 3 weeks is reasonable.

Yea it’s time to show off merch. The secrets out already. If you haven’t seen it by now then I don’t know what to tell you .

Back