Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

Cool! I have every single piece you have expect the Templars Verdict.:clap I would be way to scared to display them on the wall though. You are brave!

This is a great PF, tons of detail in it. Anyone on the fence about this one should get it while some retailers still have it. Even the regular w/o the crow is awesome. I have all the Dead PFs and 12 figure line, other than the 12" Patient Zero. Can't wait for the Reaper and the Nazi. Hope we get at least one this year.

Yeah good job, that crow with the finger is cool. Getting that spear in is rough. I was just waiting for a snap.

Just got mines after a long wait amazing piece
The details and fabric it's crazy. One minor thing don't
Know If is only me it's no big deal just right arm doesn't sit in flush
All the way in just a micro gap is Open with shoulder
Anyone else have this issue ?

Last edited:
Just got mines after a long wait amazing piece
The details and fabric it's crazy. One minor thing don't
Know If is only me it's no big deal just right arm doesn't sit in flush
All the way in just a micro gap is Open with shoulder
Anyone else have this issue ?

I have the same problem. I think it might be that the arms is a little too heavy for the magnet.

Does anyone display the Templar's Verdict PF in a besta shelve? I'd like to see a picture of that. Thanks! :)

I don't own any of the DEAD series, but if I was to buy one...I'd be this one. It's really a great looking figure.

I don't own any of the DEAD series, but if I was to buy one...I'd be this one. It's really a great looking figure.

I came across this figure not that long ago and scored the Ex version. This IMO is a must have for fans of the horror line like myself. Now...I am quite sure that the upcoming Grim Reaper and Jack the Ripper are going to blow this one away judging from the comic con pictures I have seen of those 2...but still I am very happy to have the Templar's Verdict in my collection. This one is definately underrated.
I should have every figure/sculpt from "the Dead" line once the rest are released except for "Subject Zero". I was not into collecting when this one was out and missed out...but again I am super excited that I was able to score a Mint condition Templar's Verdict when I did.
It is because of "the Dead" line that I have to really manage my finances for food, clothes, and gas lately because everytime Sideshow releases a new one I immediately jump on it. Now with the reaper on flex pay and whenever Jack the Ripper is released for flex pay as well I will definately be adding him. I love Flexpay. :)
Changed the subject a little bit but yes if you can get your hands on "the Templar's Verdict" Ex or regular for a decent price grab it...I seriously doubt you will be dissapointed.

Thank you so much!! :)

Now I am really excited to receive my Templar's Verdict Reg. - didn't order the Ex, because it would be 40% more expensive, since I would have to order from Sideshow directly and the additional costs would kill this deal. ;)

I own the Patient Zero LiSB Excl., Patient Zero Int. Version (thanks to a member of the Freaks board) PF, Undying Carcass PF Excl. and a bunch of 12" figures from the Dead line. May pass on the Frozen PF (it's always a little weird for a German to own a Nazi statue :D), but I hope that Sideshow releases more of the modern day Zombies.

Oh and I totally forgot about the Specimen busts. They are also great and I ordered one. It should arrive together with my Templar's Verdict PF. :blissy

Thank you so much!! :)

Now I am really excited to receive my Templar's Verdict Reg. - didn't order the Ex, because it would be 40% more expensive, since I would have to order from Sideshow directly and the additional costs would kill this deal. ;)

I own the Patient Zero LiSB Excl., Patient Zero Int. Version (thanks to a member of the Freaks board) PF, Undying Carcass PF Excl. and a bunch of 12" figures from the Dead line. May pass on the Frozen PF (it's always a little weird for a German to own a Nazi statue :D), but I hope that Sideshow releases more of the modern day Zombies.

Oh and I totally forgot about the Specimen busts. They are also great and I ordered one. It should arrive together with my Templar's Verdict PF. :blissy

I have the Ex version with the crowe and honestly you will not be missing much by going with the regular version. To me the Crowe looks like it was done kind of quick like a last minute idea. I have posed him without it and he still looks dark and evil. :) My last flex payment for the "Undying Carcass Exclusive" is next month so I'll have him in a couple of weeks...not sure how I will like this figure. Going by pictures and YouTube videos he may be a little too gruesome for me which is a hard thing to achieve...but I am told in person this is a must have to add to the collection. The "Frozen Nazi" I also have on Pre-order that one I am super excited about...and honestly I do not see anything wrong with being a German and owning this sculpt I say go for it. :) I am half German half Italian...does that make me kinda weird to want a frozen Nazi?? ;)
Now if Sideshow would just add some more "Patient Zero" figures on their website for sale. That would be nice wouldn't it? :)

Last edited:
I am pretty sure you will like the Undying Carcass PF statue! :) In person, it doesn't look as gruesome or disgusting as you may think, when you see pictures or videos of this piece. The details are amazing. Only if you display the Undying Carcass without the hospital-gown, it may be a little questionable with the guts dripping down on the floor and so on. ;)

I displayed my Excl. with the regular head. The Excl. head is a nice addition though.

When I looked at the pictures of Templar's Verdict Excl., I was thinking the same thing: The crow does look a little cheap. The idea is not bad, but the realism of the crow itself doesn't seem to match with the Templar statue.

And to the Frozen PF: We might get in trouble owning (or reselling) this piece in Germany. Nazi symbols like swastika, SS and so on (even if some of them were only used, but not invented by the Nazis) are only allowed in a historical context. So military figures are allowed - fantasy figures probably not. Some of the local sellers refuse to offer the statue, because they are afraid of getting in trouble with the law.

The real problem for me is that I cannot relate to the Frozen Dead. I know there are some zombie movies with undead Nazis, but I haven't seen a single one. On the other side... I also haven't seen a movie with an undead templar knight. :D

By the way... the Specimen bust is great! Love it. It fits perfectly in a besta shelve with the Patient Zero LiSB and leaves room for more. :)

I received my Templar's Verdict PF statue and I have a problem with it: The magnet of the right arm doesn't hold very well. The arm goes down and leaves a space of ~ 2-3 mm. This causes the spear to look like it was bent.

Does anyone else have this problem with his/her Templar's Verdict PF? I already asked some of my fellow german collectors and it seems like it's a common problem with this statue. Could you check yours and tell me, if this is true or if I just wasn't lucky?

I received my Templar's Verdict PF statue and I have a problem with it: The magnet of the right arm doesn't hold very well. The arm goes down and leaves a space of ~ 2-3 mm. This causes the spear to look like it was bent.

Does anyone else have this problem with his/her Templar's Verdict PF? I already asked some of my fellow german collectors and it seems like it's a common problem with this statue. Could you check yours and tell me, if this is true or if I just wasn't lucky?

Mine is currently boxed up, however I do remember that I had a hard time getting the arm and spear into place when I checked it out. I think mine had the same problem with the magnet.

Back