Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the review Jen! And I agree with your reasoning as to why he doesn't have too much blood. I was really excited for this line but after PZ, I just kind of wasn't feeling the rest. Would love to add at least one more dead PF to my collection though.

This is the only Dead item I have in my collection. Being Catholic, I couldn't resist the Templar and I do love crows so it was a win-win. :)

This is the only Dead item I have in my collection. Being Catholic, I couldn't resist the Templar and I do love crows so it was a win-win. :)

Well, since SS came though on this piece shouldn't it be a win-win-win?

Or is that too many wins? :)

... Can there ever be too many wins?...

There can never be too many wins so yes, it's a win-win-win! :lol

post-71856-1318868265.jpg

Thanks for the pics and review Jen! This may be my first Dead purchase.

man this is a phenomenal piece, not too disgusting like the undying carcass and the exclusive crow is very nice bonus.

i just dont want to pay ~$400 for it :(

I hate zombie. If you can't see a zombie, that must be why I love this piece. I need this.

I'm really liking this piece dantes inferno
Comes to mind must be cause of the cross
On chest. Love the clothing and details congrats
On the purchase

Well, in order to not use a flash, I had to turn a lot of lights on - so it kind of gave it an extra warmish glow - I'll try to take better pics this weekend in some natural light. But here are some for now.

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0355.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

DSCN0350.jpg

DSCN0349.jpg

DSCN0347.jpg

DSCN0346.jpg

Look like patient zero is doing the limbo dance under the templars spear. Its a zombie party!

LOL @ the above comments!

Jen thanks for the pictures and review! Very helpful! Like I mentioned before I need him to complete my dead collection, but I'm with gagaliya on paying 400 bucks, if need be, I'll flex pay him! Damn SSC! There cleaning me dry! Lol

Dont forget grim reaper & nazi zombie are also next in line..your pockets will be filled with lint by the end of the year

LOL @ the above comments!

Jen thanks for the pictures and review! Very helpful! Like I mentioned before I need him to complete my dead collection, but I'm with gagaliya on paying 400 bucks, if need be, I'll flex pay him! Damn SSC! There cleaning me dry! Lol

Back