Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I whas dissapointed when I saw this in the SDCC pics
without the bird
now its back but for the exclusive at 350
thats not cool
I love the bird

I want to order this but got burned on the last one. The EX Undying Carcass is still available and on the gift card list. The higher price of this and the Joker next week (not to mention this week's Joker and Batman) have me holding off on him. :(

Would love to see these guys around the Dead Templar

attachment.php

wow who's the guy on the left with the golden armor and how can i buy him?

I like the Zombies through time concept and I think the piece looks fantastic. The switch out hand is a nifty, but the art print looks like a cheap photoshop; I can't see myself ever displaying that. :slap

Still haven't ordered yet, might use a SS OG coupon. :dunno

I like the Zombies through time concept and I think the piece looks fantastic. The switch out hand is a nifty, but the art print looks like a cheap photoshop; I can't see myself ever displaying that. :slap

Still haven't ordered yet, might use a SS OG coupon. :dunno

OG coupon??

Seriously how can Sideshow see their stock of Undying Carcass EX pieces sitting unsold at 275 and think they can raise the price of this piece, arguably targeting pretty much the same fan base, by 75 dollars.

And who actually gives a cr@p about these art prints they produce.

OG coupon??

Seriously how can Sideshow see their stock of Undying Carcass EX pieces sitting unsold at 275 and think they can raise the price of this piece, arguably targeting pretty much the same fan base, by 75 dollars.

And who actually gives a cr@p about these art prints they produce.

When you purchase a "Sideshow Original," they will often send you a coupon for 10% off your next Original purchase. Most of mine expire, but I might have use for one here.

As far as the prints, I like them; well most of them (Vlad's was awesome), but this just looks cheap to me. Honestly like a photoshopped collector's image. I realize that it is the actual product in the print, but it comes across pretty amateur to me.

When you purchase a "Sideshow Original," they will often send you a coupon for 10% off your next Original purchase. Most of mine expire, but I might have use for one here.

Don't forget that's it practically requires blood letting in getting those damn things to work. :lol

I love Patient Zero but I think the past two Dead releases were just "meh" to say the least...

Dying Carcass was way over the top to me. I can't display that thing at home with little kids running around, and Templar was a odd choice in my opinion.

They are great looking pieces but I don't think it is well received by most collectors. Carcass was released about a year ago and still available. I'm afraid the same will happen to Templar.

when Sideshow start to releases pieces based on the 12 inch figures (as I think they will do very soon) then I believe they will start to sell like hot cakes, specially if the ES is low like PZ

Cheers

Bear

I agree. While Carcass and Templar look great I prefer the traditional zombie and Patient Zero is the only one I've purchased. Sideshow probably figured the line would get stale pretty quick if they stuck to just doing the slow, lumbering type of characters though.

I guess there just aren't many people who are willing to pay $300+ for undead characters. I think they'd probably have more success if they ditched the PF line and went back to 1/6 for The Dead.

While I'm not a fan of 1/6 figures myself, I do find it baffling that they don't have a new figure available to order every year during Spooktacular at the very least.

:lecture QFT

Won't go near TV unless I can get him like I did the UC EX... half price off evilbay. With this price point ($350 for unlicensed product is :cuckoo:) and ES he'll be shambling around the SS warehouse with his mate for quite some while.

I agree with a lot of the above comments, I got in late on PZ, and had to pay a huge mark-up because I wanted it so badly. It's an amazing piece. I had "Carcass" on PO originally but dropped it because when it came time to make a final choice it was also too over the top for me.

I relate this to preferring older horror movies over newer. I prefer subtlety and hints of things rather than blood gushing, maggots etc. It doesn't need to be in your face and ripe to be disturbing.

PZ was a perfect balance for me. Im considering Templar and I HOPE Babysitter is more tame than Carcass, so I can get her too.

Back