Next Arnold Conan PF please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kremzeek

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Since we have a Barbarian version, could we get a Destroyer version of him?

The final scene of him standing there before the Queen has always been my favorite pose and look for Conan.

DSCN0428.jpg

Won't happen, too generic, wouldn't sell (plus the whole fur panties outfit is pretty gay).

destroyer1.jpg

I preffer him sculpted in the relaxed pose, instead of flexing as seen in the second pic. There's nothing wrong with a stoic pose of Conan, everything else we have had is in action.

Yes, throne scene is nice of course..

But I agree with kremzeek; really like the "Nobody can harm me" look (and the leather headband of course) in the first pic.

I'd prefer more Barbarian and less Destroyer. I think Conan on the beach would be cool.

I don't even consider the Destroyer to be a true Conan movie; way too tame. They need to stick with the original. Other great PFs would be his victory pose in the gladiator pits or holding the head of Thulsa Doom at the end of the movie.

Now that I think of it, the wheel of pain would make a great diorama.

But I agree with kremzeek; really like the "Nobody can harm me" look (and the leather headband of course) in the first pic.

I won't disagree, if done right this piece indeed could Own the Doom PF.

Can you do it Sideshow? Can you outdue Doom?!?

King Conan would be epic... have a feeling they're done with the movie license though. Only one PF announced and sold a long time ago is not a strong indication of future product releases.

That and they have the upcoming non-movie statue.

that would be an epic dio, but I'm not sure I would be first in line to buy it, and I know my wife would be like "WTF did you buy that for!"

I like the picture I posted because he is relaxed,confident and his muscles are fuller in that pose.

My take would be King Conan on the throne.
I prefer a different pose though, more like "nothing can harm me, but I kinda miss the old days of adventure".

Imagine something like that
conan_saga_king.jpg

but with the beard.

King Conan with the beard at the end of the 1st movie is the way to go, brooding and regal.

Well then those would be the two that I would want to see. Conan the Conquer and King Conan.

Back