Newsletter up - Got my Princess Leia Character Key!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Newsletter up - Got my Prince Leia Character Key!

jason2885 said:
I missed it. What time did it sell out at. I got on the waitlist just now but I dont think I have a chance.

It sold out about 13 minutes after the hour (7 PST); that was about 10 to 12 minutes after it went up.

nash said:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

what happend with the sidious key?
I think the employees at ACME laughed at Tom when he was trying to get a key. Then when they sold out right before he could get one, they took turns kicking him in the nuts. This happened for three straight days. On the fourth and final day, the ACME guys, having seen that Tom was back for more punishment finally relented and sold him a key. Immediately after the transaction was finalized, they proceeded to kick him in the nuts again, steal his key, and give it to a scalper. This was all done in front of his family.

Bannister said:
I think the employees at ACME laughed at Tom when he was trying to get a key. Then when they sold out right before he could get one, they took turns kicking him in the nuts. This happened for three straight days. On the fourth and final day, the ACME guys, having seen that Tom was back for more punishment finally relented and sold him a key. Immediately after the transaction was finalized, they proceeded to kick him in the nuts again, steal his key, and give it to a scalper. This was all done in front of his family.

that's not all that bad :rotfl

What I find interesting is that Sideshow set up the deal to sell some of these keys (Kit and Dooku) but the timing seems to have been all wrong. They raised the ES to 1250 and they can't sell them out.

Now most of the OT characters chosen do not make for the most exciting keys ever.

I don't know why but I think the "real" OT characters look better in these than the CW ones. Maybe I'm just weird.

Well got mine today and it looks great (#151.) Also got the 5.2 DVD and a $5 gift card. Leia will look good on the wall behind Jabba. :)

It is a nice one. That's a lower # than I got when I ordered mine during TF. I've also got 2 extras of the 5.2 CD-Roms if anyone wants one.

Back