Newest Pre-Orders & In Stock Items At Fanboy Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is shipping to Canada for the Red Hulk? It doesn't give a quote on your website?

We wouldn't be able to quote a shipping price since we don't have the final weight and dimensions of the box. While we could estimate based off of the numbers that were provided by Sideshow, those are often incorrect (and in most cases way off).

What is normally suggested to get an estimate is place a similar in stock item in your cart and go to the checkout where you will be given shipping options with their cost. Since this Hulk statue is going to be very large I'd suggest using the Black Orc or the Cyborg Darth Maul to get an estimate, but would probably add at least 15% to it since the weight on this item is going to be much more than either of those.

Would like to appreciate FBC. Have purchased a few figures from Troy. He's a Great guy to deal with! Just got Jack Sparrow DX06 from him. Solid packaging and very nice service. Highly recommend him to International Customers. Thanks a lot!

Would like to appreciate FBC. Have purchased a few figures from Troy. He's a Great guy to deal with! Just got Jack Sparrow DX06 from him. Solid packaging and very nice service. Highly recommend him to International Customers. Thanks a lot!

Repeat business is always the best sign that we are making our customers happy, but it's always nice to hear when we are doing our job correctly.

Thanks.

-Troy

Hey Troy, just want to say thanks for the great customer service. Just received my 89 Batman and now I'm going to pre-order Babydoll. :hi5:

Hey Troy, just want to say thanks for the great customer service. Just received my 89 Batman and now I'm going to pre-order Babydoll. :hi5:

Hey Leo,

Glad to hear. Been hearing nothing but good things about this piece. Everyone seems really happy with it.

I tend to lean towards the villains, so I'm waiting on the Jack Nicholson Joker myself.

Hey Leo,

Glad to hear. Been hearing nothing but good things about this piece. Everyone seems really happy with it.

I tend to lean towards the villains, so I'm waiting on the Jack Nicholson Joker myself.

I definitely want Jack's Joker to go with Keaton's Batman.

Back