Newbie has some questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victοr

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for your time.I'm starting my 12 inch collection now and i have some questions:
1)My ht spidey had a broken ankle so my question is if this (molds breaking) is common among other figures.
2)I found a medicom spawn for 300 and something shipped.Is that a good deal?Is he rare or am i wasting my money?I still need to preorder bats,joker and others. So should i keep my money or buy spawn?
Thanks!

Last edited:
I will say the medicom spawn is one of the most if not THE MOST underrated figues ever. Give him room and stretch the cape out and youll see.

Fyi there is one on ebay nib ending shortly openning at $175 with no bids.

I will say the medicom spawn is one of the most if not THE MOST underrated figues ever. Give him room and stretch the cape out and youll see.

Fyi there is one on ebay nib ending shortly openning at $175 with no bids.

The seller ships only to USA and I live in Greece. Thanks for the tips though.

Hello and thank you for your time.I'm starting my 12 inch collection now and i have some questions:
1)My ht spidey had a broken ankle so my question is if this (molds breaking) is common among other figures.
2)I found a medicom spawn for 300 and something shipped.Is that a good deal?Is he rare or am i wasting my money?I still need to preorder bats,joker and others. So should i keep my money or buy spawn?
Thanks!

I see this is from three years ago [emoji23] but I am trying to sell my medicom spawn if you are still interested and never got a chance to pick it up let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back