new!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renius

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I there!

I come from Europe (Austria) and really getting now into Iron man figures, have already ordered a bust and a figure:panic:

Welcome!!!!

Best advice anyone can give you is to pace yourself... Don't make the mistake of loading up a credit card with lots and lots of purchases that you find yourself not being able to pay for unless you sell what you bought in the first place.

Make sure you sign up for the Spooktacular event on Facebook. Next week is going to be a blast!!!!

Welcome!!!!

Best advice anyone can give you is to pace yourself... Don't make the mistake of loading up a credit card with lots and lots of purchases that you find yourself not being able to pay for unless you sell what you bought in the first place.

Make sure you sign up for the Spooktacular event on Facebook. Next week is going to be a blast!!!!

Hey,

thanks for the tip, but I think I have everything in the overview, I am a steelbook collector too:hi5:

where is that spooktacular, if it requires facebook, I am out, I am not @ facebook

Back