New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fgi

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I’m new here. I don’t know anything about action figures and statues. Would appreciate some guidance. Thank you

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

The best advice I can give you is to take it slow with collecting. Collect what you like but don't go overboard. :lecture
This is an expensive hobby and, IMO, you need to choose what you buy carefully or you'll go bankrupt! :lol :panic: :lol

Long gone are the days when 1/4 statues and 1/6 figures cost $150 or $50 respectively. Even 1/12 figures run about $25 bucks nowadays.

Hope that helps. :duff

Thank you for replying. I actually have all theses statues and I want to get rid of them

But idk who I can go for help with knowing what the going rate is for the figures. I don’t want people to take advantage of me and idk how to sell them on eBay.

Actually I don’t want to sell them on eBay and go through all the trouble of shipping. Idk.

Selling on eBay is a gamble and selling on a board like ours takes time to build trust between members.

Shipping is a major pain and you run the risk of your collectible breaking in transit before it gets to your buyer

giphy.gif

or by being scammed by your buyer. :gah:

Talk to local comic shops, if you haven't already, and see if they buy statues or figures. If there is a swap meet nearby, maybe try that. :huh

Back