"New" Zombie Head in progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head looks great----hope I am not too late--PM sent

It's never too late... to wait.

Seriously though, I don't believe that anybody has received a head yet and I know personally I paid for a "painted head unspoken for" about six weeks ago. Has <b>anybody</b> received anything yet? Otherwise might want to hold out till his back log has cleared up.

Bumping this thread again for an update. Two weeks have passed since the last update and since we were told things were shipping "soon". Has anyone received anything yet? Painted or unpainted zombie heads?

John, please read my PM asking for either two unpainted resin heads or a re-fund instead of the painted head to help ease your painting workload. But seriously I need something with some sort of proof of shipment/tracking.

- TGM

He also recently updated the Pennywise thread... customs take time, be patient and I'm sure you'll be rewarded.

I ordered two unpainted heads, this and the demon clown at the end of April and nothing yet, so ordering unpainted won't speed things up any....

He also recently updated the Pennywise thread... customs take time, be patient and I'm sure you'll be rewarded.

Normally I would completely agree but the zombie heads were sold as being on hand and painted. Which would mean they really should have been good to go.

As a general rule of thumb I always give someone the benefit of doubt, without just cause for concern. But there seems to be cause for concern here since people who purchased the unpainted heads are also still waiting.

- TGM

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to update the zombie head folks that I in fact just received my painted head in the mail today not 5 minutes ago.

Here's a picture of the head. Nothing fancy since its impromptu:
picture.php

I urge the rest of the folks to keep in contact with John for status updates if there is concern.

- TGM

Last edited:
They should all be popping up as this week and next go on... Sorry it took so long everyone... I will try to get everything out much quicker in the future :)

Got a response ---hope to have one soon
Question---Does this head go on any SS body?
What are freaks who are getting head doing with it?

So Pinkerton, did you receive a call from Sideshow yet ???

Another week passes and still no head. Have you considered putting together a list with everyone's current status so we have an idea of when to expect our heads? Unsolicited updates go a long way.

I was going to send a check this Friday for the zombie head---I'll think I will wait until more freaks start getting theirs

I was going to send a check this Friday for the zombie head---I'll think I will wait until more freaks start getting theirs

Always best to limit your liabilities.

No head for me yet. I think Greenmachine may be the only one so far. I am curious as to the total number of people waiting on heads.

Pinkerton my friend, despite your reassurances it seems your making more promises than progress.

Back