"New" Zombie Head in progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
"New pics added 4/16" Zombie Head in progress

Hey guys it has been awhile since I have been able to post... Ive been sorting out all kinds of computer problems. But I am back and I have a new zombie head nearly ready to be molded. This will be for most 12 inch bodies

zombie-wax1.jpg

zombie-wax2.jpg

zombie-wax3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys... I was kinda going on the thought of Return of the Living Dead where shooting them in the head doesnt matter ;)

This of course is still in wax but I will be molding it soon once I finish up the final details and refinements.

Did a bit more work on this guy... He is nearly ready for the molds...

zombie-wax5.jpg

zombie-wax7.jpg

I will be offering this as a resin blank if anyone is interested.

That is great... and I would be interested in a sculpt when you offer them! Looks like he'd be a lot of fun to paint :rock

great looking zombie..........i like the more rotted been in the ground a while look.........:lol.

Thanks everyone! All of my smaller sculpts are done with a toy wax. I will keep everyone up to date also on this guy...still some more work to do at this moment I have about 2 days on this sculpt.

Well for something like Michael Myers you could use super sculpy but anything with super tight detail I always go with something harder...like toy wax

I'm interested. I would like to see the actual resin piece out of the mold if possible. Is there a hole on the bottom or do "we" have to drill it out ourselves?

I will post pictures of the resin casting shortly... All pieces are pressure cast so there are absolutely no air bubbles!

I can drill the holes in each casting if you guys like.

Excellent sculpt! This is gonna be so cool to paint, great how you put in the broken cranium and the bubbley brain matter, this is the first I've seen of your work, do you have a gallery of your finished pieces?

yea indeed this is great work.. I too would want one of these .. haha.. depending on price ofcoarse..

Again thanks to everyone! You can see more of my finished pieces here https://pinkertonfx.deviantart.com/
But I have also done allot of work for Mezco Toyz. :)

The molds are done and the first few resin pieces are out... I will post pictures of the raw and painted head shortly.

Back