"New" Zombie Head in progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys here are the pics of the Toxic Green Zombie... Again sorry for the so so pics.. Does anyone have any tips on taking pictures of very small heads? ha ha ha!

Zombie-green1.jpg

Zombie-green2.jpg

Painted pieces are available for sale also ;)

Great looking sculpt!
My only comment, and no offense intended, is that the neck seems more narrow than the neck stud of the figure its mounted on. No biggie, but it was the first thing me eyes were drawn to in the mounted head picture. Otherwise - how much are they unpainted and painted?

No problem man.... I wanted the neck to be thin and zombie like and my intentions was to cover this with his outfit. He just looked odd with a thick neck ;)

I sent you a pm with the prices

Thanks again!

Damn dude, you are going to give me nightmares at this rate! Absolutely love your work and will definitely making purchases when I have some cash. What would the cost be for a painted head?

Wanted to give this thread a bump as I have been waiting on my head for over a month now and the suspense is killing me! Does anyone have pictures of the heads they received so I can whet my appetite while I wait?:drool

-Spook

Sorry for the delays I kinda got swamped... They should all be arriving to everyone shortly! When I am all caught up I will be back with even more stuff but I have to wait so I don't get backed up again...lol

Wanted to give this thread a bump as I have been waiting on my head for over a month now and the suspense is killing me! Does anyone have pictures of the heads they received so I can whet my appetite while I wait?:drool

-Spook

Definitely! Lets see what folks get when your stuff is delivered.

Also I'd love to see the paint-ups folks have done of the unpainted resin heads that they ordered.

- TGM

Sorry for the delays I kinda got swamped... They should all be arriving to everyone shortly! When I am all caught up I will be back with even more stuff but I have to wait so I don't get backed up again...lol

Not too be a pill but do you have any sort of tracking information to go along with the heads your sending out? Any information you can supply would be appreciated.

-Spook

Back