1/6 New Zombie body by Very Cool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone see this yet, could be great for customizing!!!

1510023_10151979359889823_932886554_n.jpg

999139_10151979360329823_1078307494_n.jpg

1530561_10151979360374823_489959416_n.jpg

Pretty cool but I have to say the hands are a let down. Those should be zombified too, not just TT knock offs. The feet to a lesser degree. Zombie feet and shoe feet would have been nice. Would like to see some accessory kits with severed limb attachments.

Pretty cool but I have to say the hands are a let down. Those should be zombified too, not just TT knock offs. The feet to a lesser degree. Zombie feet and shoe feet would have been nice. Would like to see some accessory kits with severed limb attachments.

im with BM, its cool, but for a zombie, it should be a little more decayed and or damaged (missing limb ect). but its cool that there is a zombie option out there.

Agreed on the points Buttmunch brought up, those would have been great additions to the set. I would also have liked to see it come with a generic zombie head and honestly a painted version of this body would be fantastic, but being its a base body intended for customizing I see why they didn't go that route. This is also a option for those looking to up-grade there zombies from the dead line with a new full on zombie body to replace the basic pro or buck, however with only neckless heads being compadable it is limiting.

Assuming the chest is rubber, how would you go about painting it?

Excellent idea fairly poor execution. But hey least somebody has had a go at it, if there is enough interest/support in this version maybe they'll do a V2

Yeah , it's cool , but the "scarring" is a little over done IMO . It just looks like random skin peeled.

I think some , extra skin ,guts , & bone sculpting and sick paint work could make this body awesome.

Give it to 8 Bit !!!!!

Last edited:
I needs a detail for the missing skin, i think the paint up would have to be done by a master painter

Good idea, but poor execution... the damage is so clean and body has such ugly articulation that it really just doesn't work. I think the only useable part would be the torso and neck area.

I think it might have been intended for a major paint up as heavy duty mod not just a quick kit bash. As for the hands and feet they appear to be of stock design so battle damaging and painting the product for a mod might be feasible for some modders because if you weren't satisfied with the result you could get (or already have in a spare parts box) some replacements and try again. If I had any skill as a painter I might get a copy.

Back