New York's Finest Detective "Paco"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ortizwerx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am pleased to introduce you to a commissioned Detective Frank "Paco" Serpico. Eric at Red Planet Toys and I have scoured around for someone talented enough to take on this sculpt. We found a very talented gentleman to fill in the role. Without further delay here he is...

detpaco_1.jpg

detpaco_2.jpg

detpaco_3.jpg

detpaco_4.jpg

These headsculpts come in neckless version built to fit Hot Toys bodies perfectly.

I have a limited run of 30 of these sculpts available now for the intro price of $40 shipped within the USA. $50 for anyone interested overseas. PM me for payment directions.

Stay tuned for a painted version coming soon!

Eddie

Nice, It will be very intresting to see it painted, Great likeness and awesome movie

Thanks to everyone for your overwhelming response and support! 13 sold already in just a few days!

I hope all that purchased enjoy the heads. Please post your painted versions when they are ready. I am looking forward to the variety of ways Frank will be presented.

For those out there on the fence, show your support of a local artist today. You will not be disappointed.

Eddie

Hey Guys I got my Paco from Eddie. I got lucky and saw when he posted the painted version on EBay. I have a unpainted version coming for my son. He is a cop in NYC and they call him Serpico at his Precinct so I am going to make one for him.

FrankS1.jpg

FrankS3.jpg

FrankS2.jpg

Sorry for the crapy pics I took them with my IPhone

Thanks Eddie, Thanks Magnus :1-1: still looking for a better vest for him but I like they way he is coming out. I push the head down a little more so the neck does not look so long. Funny I had all the parts in my parts box. It was the fastest I ever put a figure together.

Back