New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're probably right about the complexity but you're missing one thing. The interchangeable 'Sideshow Maquette' label.

Without that useless naming scheme, I never saw this being charged north of $600 USD. Well at least I hoped.

Because examples of higher priced 1/4 pieces are pretty much all 'Sideshow Maquettes' or Maquette adjacent, such as the Thanos, Doomsday, Rogue, and Magneto. And supposedly the Deadpool should've been called a Maquette according to a remark made by a Sideshow rep on Sideshow live, so I'll include Lady Deadpool with him as well.

The only outlier that I can think of is the new Thor Premium Format, which looks just as complex and is priced just as much.

:goodpost:

Doesn't look blue to me but yeah I wish it wasn't a mash up

Belt black uniform navy blue.

That’s all Sideshow does

At least it would be uniform if that’s all they did, the problem is they make some normal such as Rogue and Psylocke and then mash up others like Emma Frost and X-23, there’s no uniformity.

Attachments

• 5038D306-D8E6-470A-9807-F1419DE8DB63.jpeg
    5038D306-D8E6-470A-9807-F1419DE8DB63.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 193
I can respect that (for example IMO Supes NEEDS his red undies). I'd have preferred X-23 in an all new wolverine costume, but in this case I'm still a fan of the PF.

Yeah it looks fantastic no doubt, just not for me

Extremely impressed with both in person. The dynamic pose will catch everyone's attention.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I didn't mind buying the occasional $900-$1000 XM statue back when I could also buy SS status for $350-$400 but now SS pushing $600+ for standard PF, I'm starting to think it's time to collect something else besides 1:4 statues.....

I didn't mind buying the occasional $900-$1000 XM statue back when I could also buy SS status for $350-$400 but now SS pushing $600+ for standard PF, I'm starting to think it's time to collect something else besides 1:4 statues.....

1/5th is a decent size but not really mass produced, starting to think Prime 1 1/3rd statues are starting to become worth it since they run in the 1,000 range and that’s what xm 1/4th statues cost now. They don’t seem to have a Marvel license though.

So glad that this X-23 is 1/4 scale! And SSC didn't mess up the portraits.

I'm all in on this one!

I'm loving the exclusive. I wasn't so sure about the headsculpt but this completely satisfies me. Shoutout to the X Force days :)

Still deciding whether or not to pull the trigger...
Does anyone else think she looks smaller than 1/4? In the promo pictures for Psylocke, X23 is next to Emma and looks tiny.[emoji53]

Still deciding whether or not to pull the trigger...
Does anyone else think she looks smaller than 1/4? In the promo pictures for Psylocke, X23 is next to Emma and looks tiny.[emoji53]

She is meant to be a teenage girl

Back