New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure about the above, but I hope you get a quick resolution.

I replied that I wanted a full refund several days ago with no response. Usually that isn't an issue but there was a cut off date in which I needed to respond to even get those options. I hope they are just back logged and I'm going to get my return label soon.
I had an issue with a different statue and the same thing happened to me about the cut off date. They were just busy, and I had no issues on my return.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My Laura's leg doesn't fit into the base all the way and was honestly a pain in the butt to get in. This is also my second statue and the first was the same. I haven't seen anyone mention it yet and I can't tell from any of the pics. Are all of them like that? Also the arms don't fit all the way on leaving a gap. Am I the only one this bothers? Overall a beautiful statue though.
IMG_6502.jpg
IMG_6501.JPG
IMG_6503.JPG

My Laura's leg doesn't fit into the base all the way and was honestly a pain in the butt to get in. This is also my second statue and the first was the same. I haven't seen anyone mention it yet and I can't tell from any of the pics. Are all of them like that? Also the arms don't fit all the way on leaving a gap. Am I the only one this bothers?

I used excessive force. I also had to wiggle it a bit.
As for the arm, barely noticeable for me.
39c809383630b68c1da51ff13dc2820f.jpg
2015fb5e868896714935f7dc94821ebf.jpg
78fcb062b86a8b87ce386a943ae5f219.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

My Laura's leg doesn't fit into the base all the way and was honestly a pain in the butt to get in. This is also my second statue and the first was the same. I haven't seen anyone mention it yet and I can't tell from any of the pics. Are all of them like that? Also the arms don't fit all the way on leaving a gap. Am I the only one this bothers? Overall a beautiful statue though.
View attachment 464312
View attachment 464313
View attachment 464314

She's a beauty and I had the same issue with the leg and her right arm I have a bit of a gap but if you wiggle it a bit you might be able to shrink the gap a bit, is it sagging a bit there in that one pic, could the magnet be a little weak?

She's a beauty and I had the same issue with the leg and her right arm I have a bit of a gap but if you wiggle it a bit you might be able to shrink the gap a bit, is it sagging a bit there in that one pic, could the magnet be a little weak?

No sag that I can see. I can't get that leg peg in all the way though. I feel like if I put any more muscle behind it she'll break.

well, in my case after 2 replacement, the final head was the "original" the replacements were worst :/

and as I said previously, the statue itself has minor things but only if you are to picky considering is almost a complete sculpt piece. but now I'm thinking to keep mine or sell it and jump for a second prime 1 studio :dunno

This statue definitely has some QC issues, not sure if there is much you can do about it though. Mine has arm issues also. What?s interesting is if you look closely you can see that the teeth in both statues are seperate and glued in later on.

Sideshow just needs to employee people who fix minor QC issues stateside before these go out, it?s not hard especially if they have access to matching paint.

This statue definitely has some QC issues, not sure if there is much you can do about it though. Mine has arm issues also. What?s interesting is if you look closely you can see that the teeth in both statues are seperate and glued in later on.

Sideshow just needs to employee people who fix minor QC issues stateside before these go out, it?s not hard especially if they have access to matching paint.
They don't need to bother with QC because the way these pieces are priced now you can get up to three for the price of one and they will still make money. lol

well, in my case after 2 replacement, the final head was the "original" the replacements were worst :/

and as I said previously, the statue itself has minor things but only if you are to picky considering is almost a complete sculpt piece. but now I'm thinking to keep mine or sell it and jump for a second prime 1 studio :dunno
What do you mean when you say the original head?

Did you have to destroy the original before they shipped the replacement?

I was under the impression that you had to destroy the original before they would send out a replacement.

How did you keep the original head?

Not really. Below you can read the mail they sent me:

When your new replacement arrives, please be sure to check that your replacement part(s) are acceptable. If there are no problems, please safely destroy the original part(s) within 5 business days and send me a photo of all destroyed pieces. Be sure to include photos of the item?s edition number should your item have one.

Not really. Below you can read the mail they sent me:

When your new replacement arrives, please be sure to check that your replacement part(s) are acceptable. If there are no problems, please safely destroy the original part(s) within 5 business days and send me a photo of all destroyed pieces. Be sure to include photos of the item?s edition number should your item have one.
Yeah for sure. I've received that email as well.

However they have always made me destroy the original Statue completely, take pictures, send them for approval, and then the replacement is sent out to me.

It would make sense if you got to choose which pieces of the statue to keep before destroying.

Anyone else get to hold on to the original while the replacement is sent out?

Yeah for sure. I've received that email as well.

However they have always made me destroy the original Statue completely, take pictures, send them for approval, and then the replacement is sent out to me.

It would make sense if you got to choose which pieces of the statue to keep before destroying.

Anyone else get to hold on to the original while the replacement is sent out?

Oh I didn?t know that. Is the first time they replaced something.

Is curious because some days ago they sent me a replacement of Spidey because the suit was damage and they told me I can keep the damage figure. So I don?t really know how they determine if ?the destroy? apply or not.

Just got my ex in this week and I love her. Been collecting SS for 20 years and this is one of my favorite pieces. Very dynamic. The base is exceptional as well. One of their best IMO. I?m just excited!

How did the Ex got sold out on SS?

It didn?t got to waitlist or anything, just got sold out?

Any way i still can get ahold of this?

How did the Ex got sold out on SS?

It didn?t got to waitlist or anything, just got sold out?

Any way i still can get ahold of this?

Yeah I noticed some of their items don't give you any warning or waitlist option =( But I think she was on Sideshow's Last Chance page for a little bit before she went into Sold Out status

Back