New X-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened mine but had to put it right back in the box. This is the best picture I could find of the claws in the hand if you need a reference point.

That definitely looks a lot better than what I received. Thanks for the pic.

So i got this awhile ago, but was out of town finally posting pictures! Gotta say everything is done very well! The only thing i am noticing is it seems a tad smaller than a 1/4 scale. I am very happy with this piece ! Enjoy the pictures!
More pictures here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5781747&posted=1#post5781747

FKNzZ5P.jpg

So i got this awhile ago, but was out of town finally posting pictures! Gotta say everything is done very well! The only thing i am noticing is it seems a tad smaller than a 1/4 scale. I am very happy with this piece ! Enjoy the pictures!
More pictures here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5781747&posted=1#post5781747

FKNzZ5P.jpg

Well, she is a young teenage girl and her character is always drawn as smallish because of this. It would stand to reason that she'd be smaller than most PFs she's display next to.

Great looking statue!

Incidentally, my baby girl cosplayed as X-23 just a few weeks ago the comiccon in Montreal.

Awesome looking costume. Great likeness to the character. Your daughter looks like she's ready to do some damage to anyone that ticks her off.

That’s awesome. Your daughter shares your superhero interest :)

Well, she is a young teenage girl and her character is always drawn as smallish because of this. It would stand to reason that she'd be smaller than most PFs she's display next to.

She isn’t a teenager anymore per all new Wolverine 27, she’s 20 years old, has her own apartment and takes care of honey badger (another clone) she is however 5’1 and very short seeing as she related to Logan.

Hard to say. I thought that as well since it was missing the plastic bag inside the shipper. But Sideshow wouldn't do that, would they?

I guess we just got a sloppy artist.

I've contacted Sideshow because of a crack at the collar. You should do the same if you aren't happy.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

They would and have been caught multiple times before doing it, people have found old shipping labels under new ones, missing bags/tissue paper, matching statue numbers to one others have returned, they’ve just gotten more sly about doing it, I would return that (to kopitsu)

She isn’t a teenager anymore per all new Wolverine 27, she’s 20 years old, has her own apartment and takes care of honey badger (another clone) she is however 5’1 and very short seeing as she related to Logan.

I can't say I've kept up with the character over the years but 5'1 is still a short character. She's only going to measure 15.25 inches tall in 1/4 scale standing up perfectly straight.

They would and have been caught multiple times before doing it, people have found old shipping labels under new ones, missing bags/tissue paper, matching statue numbers to one others have returned, they’ve just gotten more sly about doing it, I would return that (to kopitsu)

She's all boxed up and ready to send back. I'm probably not going to get a replacement. She's an awesome statue and it sucks that my luck with PFs isn't very good.

well, one week ago they sent me a replacements and they are worst =S

the regular with so many things (red dot on the forehead, black lines in the face, the pink ruborous is too much)

and the exclusive is too loose in the statue

so they booked another replacements, but to be honest I would say I can live whit those things.

and yes, mine came with minor things of paint application but I think is ok, you can notice if you are too picky with a magnifying glass

Sheesh.

Hearing all this stuff is depressing.

I opened up a return/exchange case yesterday, but after hearing the last couple tales, I think I'd be better off just cutting my loses and keeping what I have.
It's a relatively minor blemish, but in a conspicuous area. I can honestly say it doesn't bother me all that much. My main concern was how it would impact eventual resale value.

Since I'm overall quite happy with the design of this, I can imagine it will be at least ten years before I would ever bother to try to unload it.
Given how dire the after-market is for this stuff now, worrying about something that far down the road seems kind of silly now that I think about it.

And all that still seems preferable than dealing now with the potential aggravation of getting stuck with someone else's problematic cast-off, or a new piece with it's own issue(s) in a different area.

Yeah. I guess I just talked myself out of pursuing this.

Thanks, guys :lol

yeah is depressing.

sometimes I'm in the mood of "I don't want more figures/statues" and more with this kind of things but I will see.

yeah is depressing.

sometimes I'm in the mood of "I don't want more figures/statues" and more with this kind of things but I will see.

I had this happen to me with Captain Marvel, they sent me a statue that had scuffs all over, a chip in her foot and scuffs on the peg showing she was displayed, it also had another shipping label under mine. I wasn’t too happy but called about a replacement and the customer service rep sent out a new one, it was in worse condition and looked like a child had played with it, nobody on this forum would have accepted it. I had documentation of the issue, pictures, phone logs, pictures of the boxes/labels, receipts etc and I sent them all to my credit card company and did a charge back, I won almost immediately most likely because of all the documentation. The customer service rep called me back pretty exasperated and pretty much threatened me and said I would not be able to purchase from them ever again if I didn’t send the statue back (since I won I could have kept it) I told him I would only talk to a manager who then sent out a pristine statue with no blemishes on it, and I sent them back the second damage statue even though I could have kept it. I still buy a few items from them here and there but I don’t trust them one bit or some of their business practices. That being said I’ve also had a few issues that were taken care of promptly without issue but they didn’t have anything to do with statue quality or returns.

I'm sending mine back as well.

What determines if Sideshow will make you ship the package back to them for replacement or just destroy it and send out a new one?

In recent history I've both sent a statue back for replacement and destroyed a statue for a replacement... both statues had a comparable amount of damage/defect.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I'm not sure about the above, but I hope you get a quick resolution.

I replied that I wanted a full refund several days ago with no response. Usually that isn't an issue but there was a cut off date in which I needed to respond to even get those options. I hope they are just back logged and I'm going to get my return label soon.

Back